Does the JL soft top only come with hard top wiring?

TripleB

First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ (Sold), 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (Sold), 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Sold), 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2L, 2019 Santa Cruz Blur
Does the JL soft top only come with the hard top wiper wiring, switches and glass wash? I assume not, but wanted a soft top only owner to confirm. I know the JK soft top only didn't come with this. I only want a soft top but would like the wiring/wash just in case. I wish this was an option. I may want a Bestop Trektop Pro in the future.

Advertisement

four low

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
While waiting for an answer from a soft top owner, I'll chime in and say I hope it's true, that the JL wiring harness is the same for both hard and soft top . This would increase the Versatility for adding a hard top later, simplify production, and save $ in that we won't have to buy an expensive kit to convert to hardtop later. Here's Hoping..

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I ordered a hardtop based on the soft top NOT having the options. I figured let them install all that and I can drop a soft top on after

Jeepncontry

First Name
Damien
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JKU Oscar Mike
Vehicle Showcase
Does the JL soft top only come with the hard top wiper wiring, switches and glass wash? I assume not, but wanted a soft top only owner to confirm. I know the JK soft top only didn't come with this. I only want a soft top but would like the wiring/wash just in case. I wish this was an option. I may want a Bestop Trektop Pro in the future.
Did you find an answer to this question?

terebi

First Name
Vicky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Red Rock Pearl JKUR; 2018 Firecracker Red JLUR
My sales guy informed me that the soft top only would not come with these options/features, so like BostonBilly, I opted for the hardtop .

Advertisement

Allmoparparts.com

Advertisement