SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
yep......haha

and the federal government is dumb enough to keep paying all this money for unemployment when it's obvious people are just going to abuse it:lipssealed:
Sponsored

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Short answer is, they both suck, because when their volume went up, there is no predictability in how irrops are handled. It doesnt go thru "first in first out", some of them will just sit and get delayed for days for one of many reasons, and in some instances, almost two weeks.

Dont get me wrong, the men and women of these shipping companies are working really hard to get packages thru, but the management... is a little lacking.

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S, Bright White, Freedom Pkg
Another victim of FedEx here. Package lost but said delivered. I was home when I got the delivery text. Nothing anywhere. Search multiple times. Multiple delayed deliveries. Awful.

OP
OP
GearWhore

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Three FedEx packages late last week (and two Amazon). Had another order ship FedEx last week with delivery commitment for Wednesday this week. Tracked again Monday and they changed the scheduled delivery to Thursday. I called to ask why and they could only tell me that the delivery commitment was for Wednesday but I wouldn't receive it until Thursday. No remorse, no apology, just nothing. "You can check back on Wednesday at the end of the day or Thursday if you still haven't received your package to submit a formal claim."

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
They didn't earn the name "FedUp" for nothin'.

They are such a terrible service and their drivers are so unprofessional that I have begun to refuse to purchase from vendors who ship via FedUp.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
Yup, same here. Fedex sucks here too. Seems to me like it's gone downhill since years ago they switched most of their driver positions to contractors , no longer Fedex employees driving.

I also avoid/refuse to use Fedex delivery . If a vendor only offers Fedex shipping I will cancel and find another vendor. Case in point being a set of golf clubs I just bought online for my son. I wound up cancelling and going thru another vendor just to avoid Fedex.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
FedEx used to be great. A few years ago something changed where their prices got even more expensive (compared to UPS) and their delivery times were always wrong. It also used to be that FedEx had less issues with package damage in shipments.... something changed. Now UPS is the one who has less issues with package damage, has less delays on arrival estimates, and their prices haven't skyrocketed like FedEx. At least this has been my experience over the last 5-6years. A little over a year ago I switched my shipping to UPS for this reason. I used to ship via FedEx.
Sponsored