Sponsored

Does anyone use these prepaid oil change coupons at the dealership?

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
I use them and have had no issues.
Sponsored

Terrance Barnes

First Name
Terrance Barnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota camry
I also just received a Valvoline coupon on a website and I have used and experienced their service everything makes me very satisfied. When coming to the store, the staff is enthusiastic, attentive and professional, everything is handled very quickly and cleanly. They also charge the oil filter change fee to the oil change cost, so I find the price very reasonable.

Last edited:

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
My Jeep Wave is expiring. I only used 3 of the oil changes but I’m approaching 2 years. I’ve got a power train warranty that requires that regular scheduled maintenance be performed at a shop (not necessarily the dealership), it can’t be DIY. Basically just regularly scheduled oil changes. $33 for a synthetic oil and filter change is cheaper than I can do it for myself, so I’m only out of my time. I am just curious if anyone has used this or is using it and if you’ve run into any issues.

760A032A-210A-4221-9F09-8933997CDBB5.png
Yep I have with good results, I just purchased another 3 oil changes and rotation for $100. Its a good deal I cant do myself for a cheaper price
Sponsored