Sponsored

Does anyone travel with 3 kids in the backseat?

TravisRogers

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Three kids fit fine but I like to put one in the very back. Just to remind them that, though I don't have a favorite, I do have a least favorite. Safety third for that one.
Sponsored

Johnbuz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Tribeca
Its a shame FCA hasn't made a Jeep vehicle with a third row for 6 years and running. Lots of lost sales.

Armando11611

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I have 3 kids age 12,10,8 do you think the kids will be to cramped back there? Before I actually order one I would take the kids to the dealership and see first hand how much room there is with them in back but Im just looking for current owners with kids feedback. Thanks in advance.
May be a little tight, do like I do...2 youngest in the back seat and the 3rd oldest up on the roof rack. :idea:

Sledgemon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
I thought we had a lot of kids at 4! How do you keep your sanity lol
In my last JKU I also had a third row(from a 2dr JK.) I never felt 100% safe with the kids in the back row even with the addition of heavy steel bumpers. I was in the process of adding on to the rear "sports bar" when the JL was announced and I decided to sell it.
We removed the 40 split on my JK to make rear access easier since we only needed the 4 seats.
Can you send a photo of this i need a 3rd for my JL
Thanls