Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon; 2021 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Assistant Principal
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone out there know if the OEM Rear steel bumper from a 2-door Rubi would fit a 4-door MOAB as a replacement for the plastic bumper? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know for sure...but I’m like 99.9999999999% that yes it will. The other OEM bumpers are shared between the two and four door models. Also it doesn’t really make sense from a manufacturing standpoint to make a non-interchangeable bumper for each of them or non-interchangeable bumpers for different trim levels...

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I don’t know for sure...but I’m like 99.9999999999% that yes it will. The other OEM bumpers are shared between the two and four door models. Also it doesn’t really make sense from a manufacturing standpoint to make a non-interchangeable bumper for each of them or non-interchangeable bumpers for different trim levels...
I totally agree with but then theres the fenders/lights. Makes no sense what they did there

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Does anyone out there know if the OEM Rear steel bumper from a 2-door Rubi would fit a 4-door MOAB as a replacement for the plastic bumper? Thanks in advance
It will "fit" But it won't line up with the rear fenders as Sahara's have the lower fenders vs Rubicon, so the there will be a gap between fender end caps and the bumper.
Sponsored