Sponsored

Does anyone have a picture of gray Boom Mat headliners installed?

Tbird

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
Hi All....I have searched high and low for a decent picture of a gray Boom Mat headliner and I have come up empty. I see product pictures and some show a dark gray while other show a lighter shade of gray. Does anyone have a good picture of the gray ones installed that looks true to color? Thanks in advance.
Carol
Sponsored

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Bump….I’m looking for the same thing. Also interested in any pictures of the “Leather Look” Boom mat headliners.

Carol, I might just bite the bullet and buy these to install next weekend. I will post if I get them.

OP
OP

Tbird

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
Bump….I’m looking for the same thing. Also interested in any pictures of the “Leather Look” Boom mat headliners.

Carol, I might just bite the bullet and buy these to install next weekend. I will post if I get them.
I actually bought them and they look good. They are like a charcoal grey color so they are a little lighter than the black cloth interior but contrast nicely. I will post a picture tomorrow for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tbird

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
Those look fantastic. Thanks for posting. I’m installing the gray.
No problem. It was hard to get the true color but that last photo of the close up is really what they look like. I'm glad I got the grey and not the black.
Sponsored