Sponsored

Does 7 inch uconnect radio alert you to favorite artists and songs?

Granite Willys

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Retired
Hello all, new guy with a first question. I have a 2021 Willys with the 7 inch uconnect touchscreen radio. i was wondering if it will alert you to favorite artists and songs like the 8.4 radio that i had in my 15 Grand Cerokee Altitude. Ive only had the Willys for a week and have not seen any alerts yet although I have saved some things already. this is my second Willys the first was a 2015 in Baja yellow with the 430 radio. Thanks for any information !
Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@Granite Willys; Yes...the 7 inch will store favorite artist and song info and alert you when they come on a station. Should be an option to favorite something on the top right of the radio screen if I remember correctly...

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello all, new guy with a first question. I have a 2021 Willys with the 7 inch uconnect touchscreen radio. i was wondering if it will alert you to favorite artists and songs like the 8.4 radio that i had in my 15 Grand Cerokee Altitude. Ive only had the Willys for a week and have not seen any alerts yet although I have saved some things already. this is my second Willys the first was a 2015 in Baja yellow with the 430 radio. Thanks for any information !
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
Granite Willys

Granite Willys

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the replies everyone ! Jeep cares I will wait until the first service and see what happens, thanks again.

Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@Granite Willys; I checked today and the favorites button is on the center right of the XM radio screen.

@richsteele; I haven’t had a problem with mine...it has been working flawlessly...strange that so many are having issues...

OP
OP
Granite Willys

Granite Willys

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Retired
Ok a follow up to the original post, had some time at work today to mess with the uconnect system. I found that if you go into the browse mode from SXM it shows favorites, if you open favorites it gives you the option to set visual alerts or visual and audio alerts for you favorite songs and artists. Mine was not set to anything. I checked the visual and audio alert box and I did see an actual alert on my way home. So I think it was operator errror !
Sponsored