Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

.... so it can be taken?

thanks
Gravy

I'm confused, you WANT your Jeep taken? Insurance fraud! :LOL:

I like the Tazer with PIN, that works. Either that or get a couple really mean hungry bears and put them inside your Jeep and ask them not to chew the seats, only people that want to steal it.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Haha, all you need to take a car is a small jack and a tow dolly that gets two wheels off the ground. I could steal your Jeep in less than five minutes and you can disconnect anything you want, lol.

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
1. Remove fuel pump fuse/relay. Install blown fuses in their place.

2. Unplug the Throttle body.

3. Unplug the brake light switch. It'll never come out of park.

4. Park other cars in front and rear if it. Or just pile stuff up that it'll take lots of effort to clear out of the way. And still do one of the first three.

Dan28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '17 HD FLHXS, '22 Honda CRF450RL
In a couple weeks, I'll be parking my Jeep at a trail head on the Appalacian Trail as me and a buddy are slowly section hiking it. We go twice a year and usually hike about 5 days doing around 50 miles each time. This is the first time I'll be parking my Jeep, up until this trip I took a Mustang. Never had any issues, but we always read reviews about trail head parking to see about car break ins. Little nervous because I have a soft top that can be defeated by a sharp object. Kind of worried about my winch being stolen too, that doesn't really take much to get. I think we are going to one vehicle at a ranger station and hike an additional 2 miles because one of the trail heads had some bad reviews.

I'm not going to leave anything in the Jeep while parked. I do have the manual trans style of theft defense, but may go ahead and pull some fuses too.

Sponsored

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
Ok, drain the gas tank. The cost in California to buy gas to refill the tank would be more than the Jeep was worth on the black market. :LOL:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
This option hasn't been mentioned. I suppose the device's usefulness would depend on the totality of the circumstances.
Sponsored