X-Rack

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Introducing X-Rack with a Jeep JL Wrangler Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Jeep JL Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

About X-Rack

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many interactions with you. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

**Prize**: https://www.xrack.us/product/x-rocket-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-hood-mount-fishing-rod-holders/

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles. The no drill installation is easy as changing the hood latch. Simply remove the lower hood latch, add our support bracket behind the fender to an existing bolt, then add our mounting bracket with hood latch. It is that easy. For high fender models like Rubicon and Willys, we have an new bracket coming in a few weeks. This bracket will include a new set of Hood Latches to work with the tight space of the fender.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on April 26th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code JJLGIVE10 at checkout.

**Link to Prize**: https://www.xrack.us/product/x-rocket-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-hood-mount-fishing-rod-holders/

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!
Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! 2023-08-24 16.35.27 copy
Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3836.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3839.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3839.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3818.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_6550

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3904.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3921.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! 2023-09-07 17.53.24 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_3843.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! Gladiator Rubicon on beach copy

Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_6552
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Those are some expensive limb risers, jk.

I'll leave the giveaway for the fisherman, but looks like an innovative and well executed product. Welcome to the forum.

EDIT: Checked out the site, and the upcoming RSE EZ-Rack expansion looks pretty neat. I know a lot of guys (including me) run those. Be interesting to see some pictures of the Rotopax application.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

I'll leave the giveaway for the fisherman, but looks like an innovative and well executed product. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you!

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I desperately need this product! I fish pretty much all year round and my biggest struggle is by far with getting rods into the Jeep or on it. So I’d say it is an issue 100+ times

Sponsored

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
Def experienced this at least 1 time. Probably more now that the boy wants to fish more this season.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

EDIT: Checked out the site, and the upcoming RSE EZ-Rack expansion looks pretty neat. I know a lot of guys (including me) run those. Be interesting to see some pictures of the Rotopax application.
I will do a full post as soon as the expansion brackets are in stock, should be a week or so. We will also stock the Rockslide Ez-Rack to make it easy if you don't have one. Here is a shot of our Bronco with the carrier. Propane tank plus 2 Rotopax and one double rod holder.
Jeep Wrangler JL Do you go fishing with your Jeep?  X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holders Giveaway! IMG_5575

Norvak

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
IT Project Management
I’ve never thought about this before but it makes sense. I mainly use collapsible fishing poles when my top is on, or regular when I’m topless. This would be an easier way to transport larger poles. I like the idea.

Sponsored

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
0 times, but I usually use the pickup to go fishing. Looks like a great product

Von1992

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave; 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Too many times to count! Depending on how much other gear we have in the Jeep, we usually either have the rods sticking out of the back or somehow tucked on the side with the seat down. These will definitely make traveling with fishing rods a lot easier! Especially now that my wife and I have a little one who will be joining us on our family camping/fishing trips.

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
I am literally taking a break from packing the rods for a trip right now!

This product looks awesome, welcome to the forum!

(87 times)

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I am literally taking a break from packing the rods for a trip right now!

This product looks awesome, welcome to the forum!

(87 times)
Thank you!

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Wow, I need this in my life! Summers coming and I have tried to squeeze those surf rods in my jeep at least 20 times, they usually wind up bungeed on the roof rack!
Sponsored