Sponsored

Do you ever just pull up your window sticker and stare at it?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Ordered 7/26. I have a Window Sticker, so I hope we're getting close, but it has been a long wait.

In the meantime, I sometimes just pull up my PDF window sticker and review it, or just sort of stare at it, imagining how cool my Jeep is going to be when it arrives.

Anybody else do this? :LOL:
Sponsored

fourseasons1621

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16JK 21JLR 20FXLRS 21PanAmerica
Ordered 7/26. I have a Window Sticker, so I hope we're getting close, but it has been a long wait.

In the meantime, I sometimes just pull up my PDF window sticker and review it, or just sort of stare at it, imagining how cool my Jeep is going to be when it arrives.

I"m sure I will when i get a window sticker haha! What did ya order?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Yup! While I was impatiently waiting for my JLR to arrive I pulled up window sticker, printed window sticker and even made an 'addendum' to window sticker listing 'all' (lol) the upgrades I planned...

The 'all' in planned upgrades were 35"KO2's, Mopar lift, winch, upgrade the audio (ordered without Alpine as I did not want the 'sub' in the center of the rear cargo floor) and better skids. Actually a pretty solid upgrade plan and all I ever thought I would want or need...
Then I was seduced by the Jeep upgrade God's or Devil's...depending on your point of view! The rest is history that is still being written...

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician

I look at it from time to time to see what's on it, even though the Jeep is sitting in the driveway.
Good info to have.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Im still waiting for my build sheet.... Ordered 7/15 and stuck in d status....I heard late December or January delivery.... Whatevs

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
LOL, I don't have my window sticker yet. However I do it often on my 2020 Redeye Widebody Challenger and it's sitting in the driveway as well. Thought I was the only one that did that..:rock:

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I look at mine all the time and I picked mine up. I also look at the 2015 JK that I sold that the JL replaced. Just like to loo’ at the options differences in each.
Sponsored