First Name
Chic-ette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon Edition
Occupation
RMT
I’m so frustrated! I need a good pair of women’s recovery gloves and they don’t seem to exist! The smallest I can find in anything is a men’s medium and that’s still too big. I’ve looked at everything from mechanics gloves, bicycle gloves and motorcycle gloves. I can’t seem to find anything with adequate padding over the palms and knuckles. The closes I can find is motorcycle gloves but they are $150 + (I live in B.C. Canada)! Have any of you lady jeepers found anything that works for you? Tired of getting my fingers pinched by my Gotreads and I’m getting a winch soon.
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Try looking at feed and tack stores. Lots of women ride horses and there you will probably find what you need.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

id also check home depot and lowes. they have a great variety of leather gloves although i dont know about size varieties. there are women who work in various construction/trade industries so there has to be lady sized professional safety gloves of ally types. there are specialty stores that cater to those industries as well.

maybe these will work? they have size Small

https://www.amazon.com/HANDLANDY-Ut...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I’m so frustrated! I need a good pair of women’s recovery gloves and they don’t seem to exist! The smallest I can find in anything is a men’s medium and that’s still too big. I’ve looked at everything from mechanics gloves, bicycle gloves and motorcycle gloves. I can’t seem to find anything with adequate padding over the palms and knuckles. The closes I can find is motorcycle gloves but they are $150 + (I live in B.C. Canada)! Have any of you lady jeepers found anything that works for you? Tired of getting my fingers pinched by my Gotreads and I’m getting a winch soon.
Home Depot has a 3 pack of "Firm Grip" Utility gloves with padding. these are really small and perfect for what you are looking for. they are actually a big snug on my wife. they are actually really nice glovs and remind me sort of like my motorcycle racing gloves but a different material. I bought a pack of small and Medium a few days ago.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Firm-Gr...-Performance-Glove-3-Pack-43105-024/306318477

OP
OP
HeavyMetalFox

HeavyMetalFox

First Name
Chic-ette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon Edition
Occupation
RMT
I’ve looked. I’m unable to find anything. With adequate protection for the backs of ethe fingers/ knuckles. That’s where I get pinched most often when my gotreads flip over my fingers
Men's small?

OP
OP
HeavyMetalFox

HeavyMetalFox

First Name
Chic-ette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon Edition
Occupation
RMT
I’ve looked. I’m unable to find anything. With adequate protection for the backs of ethe fingers/ knuckles. That’s where I get pinched most often when my gotreads flip over my fingers
I can’t find a single pair that comes in men’s small

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t find a single pair that comes in men’s small
I 100% guarantee the ones I posted will work if you can find them. my daughter is 10 and the small ones are pretty close to fitting. the have padding in the spots needed and a thick material elsewhere.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HeavyMetalFox

HeavyMetalFox

First Name
Chic-ette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon Edition
Occupation
RMT
id also check home depot and lowes. they have a great variety of leather gloves although i dont know about size varieties. there are women who work in various construction/trade industries so there has to be lady sized professional safety gloves of ally types. there are specialty stores that cater to those industries as well.

maybe these will work? they have size Small

https://www.amazon.com/HANDLANDY-Ut...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Thank you. I just ordered a pair 🤞

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
You should try a pair of leather gloves. Leather has been getting the job done since man discovered how to stitch it together. Could also look at Kevlar or Dyneema, but give me leather for handling steel cable.

Looks like you probably don't have much to choose from up there, but down here in Spokane there are numerous places you can walk into and try on gloves to see how they'll work for you.

You want an industrial/commercial supply house that sells tools, safety gear, and hardware. They will have so many styles of gloves on the shelf, you won't know what to do with yourself. Might have to travel a ways to find the place, but it'll probably be worth it in the long run.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Mechanix has female sizes https://amzn.to/2QWMrFV