Sponsored

Do Rubicons only come with black fenders?

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
Let's be honest, BECAUSE RACECAR... even if it's a Jeep.
Yea, I got two of 'em. Every time I wonder why I have an Si when I have a Jeep, I hop be hind the wheel of the Si, take it for a spin, and remember... BECAUSE RACECAR.
Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Yea, I got two of 'em. Every time I wonder why I have an Si when I have a Jeep, I hop be hind the wheel of the Si, take it for a spin, and remember... BECAUSE RACECAR.
I had an '06 Charger Daytona in Go ManGo! as a daily driver next to my old (and built) 98TJ Sport. Sometimes I miss that car for the same reason. Can't go wrong with V8 power and bright orange.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just to be more clear custome order as in aftermarket companies not through Jeep

Sponsored

Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Rubicon unlimited
Yes everything color matched... Mine had the catskin seats so not much of the red stitching is going on.

20190215_052735.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
srt20

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Yeah I've bought an M3 and a Rubicon because of red stitched leather. Just can't resist it. Good thing they don't put that in minivans.
Yeah my f150 has the SE package, and it adds a bunch of red on the leather seats and other spots.

To be honest, I have never liked red. Wouldnt ever consider a red vehicle, or flashy red graphics, etc.
But, Im older now and color seems to matter less to me. In the last 4 years, Ive bought a red Polaris rzr, my truck with all kinds of red all over, and now this Rubicon. The Rubicon has less red accents then my truck, but they are better placed on the Jeep. Well except for the dash.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
White all the way, every panel.

DDE32080-B57C-4B7C-9A10-080B3B754AF8.jpeg
Funny how everyone of different age, gender sees things. I looked at your JL and thought, nicely done and rugged looking. My friend's daughter looked at the comport screen and said CUTE! Like Thomas the Train! I questioned her and she explained the headlights look like eyes, the fenders look like ears, the grill a face, the wench cover looked like a nose, and the wench plate in the bumper looked like lips. lol. I took a second look and realized she was right! lol.

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
This is a 2021 JLR with Nacho colored everything. And red stitched seats. And a brick red dash which will soon give way to a black leather with red stitching JT launch edition dash.
Sponsored