Sponsored

Do I need adjustable control arms for an aftermarket driveshaft on the Mopar lift?

OP
OP
Spank

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
So, over a month later and I still haven't pinpointed the vibration issues. However, I've ruled out the driveline, suspension parts, and motor mounts.

My brakes have been making a hissing noise that's only gotten worse for a couple months now and despite the rotors being fine, plenty of brake grease where it needs to be, brake fluid being good, and no leaks, I'm thinking I may just have crappy pads. Despite being the highly rated PowerStop kit, they're still cheap and Chinesey. As such, they may not be wearing properly and causing the vibration in the brake pedal.

As for the cabin vibration, I'm gonna replace the spark plugs and see if that doesn't clear it up. They may be toast just enough to make the engine a little sluggish, but not bad enough to throw a CEL. I've also noticed my fuel mileage has taken a major nose dive in the last couple months. I know part of that is the soft top, but it's hasn't been this bad.

I'll be damned if I can find anything else wrong. I don't see any leaks, nothing appears to be loose, no codes, operating temps are all fine, and she starts and drives well enough to get around.
Sponsored