Sponsored

Do Higher Trim Owners Look Down on us Sport/Sport S owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
The Jeep (Willys) was born out of WAR,personally Martha, I don't give a dam what other people think,they are just as messed up as me, or worse.
I have a 2019, V6, tow, 7 inch radio, hard top and cold weather package, it's all I need!
With two kids in the Army, I always give the peace sign or V for victory,people who been in WAR and people who have their Kids in the service, always pray for peace, besides my Jeep has gone to the DOGS!
Sponsored

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
Alright RobAmy and Tony, (the 2 posters above). I promise starting today, I will start waving again. I’m not BSing you. I will thanks to you both give it another go starting today.
As I posted earlier it’s the judging that wears me down. If some guy wants an angry grill or polka dots on his/her Jeep I may think it’s ugly but I’d NEVER insult someone that likes it. People can be cruel behind their keyboards.

BTW you don't have a base model (not that matters) and I love the color!!

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
The Jeep (Willys) was born out of WAR,personally Martha, I don't give a dam what other people think,they are just as messed up as me, or worse.
I have a 2019, V6, tow, 7 inch radio, hard top and cold weather package, it's all I need!
With two kids in the Army, I always give the peace sign or V for victory,people who been in WAR and people who have their Kids in the service, always pray for peace, besides my Jeep has gone to the DOGS!

Love it! Tell your kids thanks for their service! Happy New Year! I have a boxer as well!

IMG_0395.jpeg

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
I am newer to the Jeep community and absolutely love all the Wrangler and Gladiator trims. Yes I got a Rubicon! As a kid I always wanted one, as an adult I always wanted one but felt like it was not practical but in my older years, all be damned I am going to enjoy my Jeep and every other Jeep I see on the road, parking lot, trail, etc.... I like to ask people about their Jeep, everyone has a story and that is the important and fun part of the whole Jeep community.

Sponsored

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I bought a '21 Sport S....not because it was all I could afford, but because it's all that I need. Could I afford a Rubicon? Absolutely. But why buy a Rubicon if you don't plan use it like a Rubicon was intended? I bought for my needs, which is "top off trailing", not rock climbing.
Using this logic, that guy was an a55hole who looks to the Rubicon as a "better" Jeep strictly due to it's price/options and "assumes" it's the best Jeep available. Maybe he bought it for the "appearance" and/or to compensate for something.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
I was at the store today and in the parking lot I parked a couple spots over from a JL Rubicon. I own a 2021 JL Sport S. Was excited and when they owner was walking back to his car I went nice car I just got a 2021 Sport here a couple weeks ago and pointed it out. He just laughed and went "okay right" and got in the car and drove away. I felt small!!

Is there some kind of unspoken "Rubicons and everyone else" type of ownership in this community? Just curious.

I love my Sport S and love that it's 2 doors even more! I owned a 2018 JL Sahara back in 2018 and I'm actually having more fun with this new one that I did with the Sahara for some reason!

Love you all, high trim or not,

Kyle
Dude just sounds like a complete dick to me!

It’s called a Jeep wave not a “Rubicon wave”. Don’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. For the most part all the Jeep people I’ve met have been cool.

However there’s always that one guy who’s an asshole for no reason.

Congrats on the new Sport S and enjoy it!

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I see more sports out on the trails than Rubicon’s and Sahara’s these days, especially with the JL. So keep that in mind.

I have a Rubicon, it’s a company vehicle so no off-roading and I can’t mod it. Kind of wish I had my own sport to work on.

Sponsored

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
Answering the OP, Hell no! F, that and F, them. It’s the Jeep wave, not the rubicon wave. ✌

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I was at the store today and in the parking lot I parked a couple spots over from a JL Rubicon. I own a 2021 JL Sport S. Was excited and when they owner was walking back to his car I went nice car I just got a 2021 Sport here a couple weeks ago and pointed it out. He just laughed and went "okay right" and got in the car and drove away. I felt small!!

Is there some kind of unspoken "Rubicons and everyone else" type of ownership in this community? Just curious.

I love my Sport S and love that it's 2 doors even more! I owned a 2018 JL Sahara back in 2018 and I'm actually having more fun with this new one that I did with the Sahara for some reason!

Love you all, high trim or not,

Kyle
I like all Jeep Wranglers. Fiats rebadged as "Jeep", not so much.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.

Lol no...I look down on higher trim owners. Sounds like you need to subscribe to my newsletter.

All jokes aside - remember that if a Rubicon owner looks down on you for owning a Sport, they don't understand what they have and certainly don't know how to drive it. That's a poser.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
To the OP - I am sorry that the dbag makes you feel small. But you should NOT feel small even if you don't have a Rubicon. Just think of that guy as having a upper tier Jeep who does not understand what it mean to have a Jeep (there are a lot of them out there - they like the rugged look of a Jeep but then they think they are super special because they have a ride that does not look like anyone else. Their arrogance showed that they are just some stupid people with the need to make someone feel small because they themselves have some inferiority issue and was made small before. Either that they are getting the Jeep to compensate for something lacking between their two testicles!

Next time if you see morons like that and they laughed and said "yeah right" just realize that they might have an upper tier Jeep but be thankful that you are not the ar$ehole that is driving that Jeep. Their action shows that they way serious issues beyond owning a Rubicon. And that is sad!

P.S: I also have two doors - and they are awesome. If there are any word to describe my 2 doors ride it would be - WHOOHOOOOOOOOO
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.