Sponsored

Do dealers have to accept Jeep Wave?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Call the service department and ask. They can give you the answer.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
When I bought my first new Jeep in 2017, I didn't know about the Wave program either until I went to pay for my oil change and the service department says no it's covered. I was pleasantly surprised:like:

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
My dealer never told me about it I found out afterwards and when I go in for service I just tell them its under the wave program and all is good

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky One–Touch Power Top
I was making a service appointment for an oil change at the dealer I purchased from and no where was there a mention of the Jeep Wave program. It also was not brought up when I purchased the Jeep. Is the dealer going to fight with me about the Jeep Wave program? Anything I should say or paperwork I should bring to the service department to make it go more smoothly?

And just because I know it'll be brought up... don't worry I'm one of those who checks under the hood before leaving the dealership. I'll be sure to check that the oil level is correct before I leave.
Have never paid for a tire rotation or an oil change to date ( Over a year),,,,, They say its all part of the " wave "...

noswttea4u

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
My sales person wasn't aware of it, nor was finance. My purchase included 1 free oil change according to them. :CWL:
Sponsored