Do all JLU's come with a soft top?

jeep Gerry

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 infiniti i35
I'm looking to buy a 2018 JLU sport with a hard top and assumed it also came with the soft top but the dealer near me told me i would have to buy the soft top? Is he trying to pull a fast one.
Sponsored

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Not all come with dual tops. I think the rubicon may, my Sahara hard too only.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking to buy a 2018 JLU sport with a hard top and assumed it also came with the soft top but the dealer near me told me i would have to buy the soft top? Is he trying to pull a fast one.
The dual top is an option on the 4 doors for all trims. Some have this option and some come with just one top (hard or soft)

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
No our dealer is not trying to pull a fast one on you. Wrangler comes standard with a soft top. If you pay for a hard top (will see hard top under options on window sticker), you will get only a hard top and delete the soft top. This sounds like your situation. IF you pay for the dual top option, then you get both.
Sponsored