zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
There's a guy named Robert in Anaheim Hills that does gears out of his house on weekends and I paid $900 parts and labor. His garage is full of gear sets and he told me he can do 2 jeep's per day. He's done 2 of mine.
That's a crazy price considering I paid around $800 for parts not including tools.

Wonder what gear sets he uses. Just did a second swap with my buddy and we got done in about 12 hours without all the proper tools.

Where were you a month ago lol
Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
That's a crazy price considering I paid around $800 for parts not including tools.

Wonder what gear sets he uses. Just did a second swap with my buddy and we got done in about 12 hours without all the proper tools.

He probably had at least 100 gear sets in his garage, all G2. I asked him if that's what he always uses and he said no. He went on to tell me the company that makes G2 makes a few others under different names that I can't recall but they're all the same. As far as tools are time goes he's the rear-end/ gear guy for John Force Racing or one of them at least. I found him on Craigslist and he's not always on there. I told him I saw his ad for a month and then it was gone and then back up 6 months later. He said when he gets booked up for 4-5 months he pulls it down.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger

Also it took him maybe 4 hours and he'll do 2 jeep's in a day. Robert said he makes $400 per Jeep so $800 per day on the weekend times 2 equals $1,600 cash money every weekend. Not bad side cash.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Also it took him maybe 4 hours and he'll do 2 jeep's in a day. Robert said he makes $400 per Jeep so $800 per day on the weekend times 2 equals $1,600 cash money every weekend. Not bad side cash.
ask him if you can post his contact info here on the forum for so cal peeps considering the gear swap. it is definitely worth the upgrade! im averaging 19mpg on the highway right now on 35s with 4.88s and i already know its going to crawl over stuff soooo much easier since we took Zeebo's jeep to Rowher after we finished his (taking mine today for a quick run). it just easily crawled over stuff compared to struggling a little before.
Sponsored