Sponsored

Divide, Colorado by the seat of my pants.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport Unlimited
Moving from Kansas City to Divide, Colorado. I have a 3yr old, and a wife trying to get a job somewhere around there. Is the commute brutal from Divide area to Colorado Springs in inclement weather? Or the drive to Cripple Creek for that matter?
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Moving from Kansas City to Divide, Colorado. I have a 3yr old, and a wife trying to get a job somewhere around there. Is the commute brutal from Divide area to Colorado Springs in inclement weather? Or the drive to Cripple Creek for that matter?
I can’t answer your questions, but, I am envious of you. Good luck on your move.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
The drive isn’t bad. It can get a bit sloppy from time to time but it’s better than a lot of the mountain drives. Good luck and you’ll love it. Remember, you’re moving to the mountains. Not near them. In them. It’s going to snow a lot, but they keep it pretty clean usually. The only really steeper areas will be heading down into the springs and a few up to cripple creek. Everything around Divide is fairly hilly with a few pulls here and there.
Sponsored