Sponsored

Distance between fender and tires for 37's on 2.5"

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Just curious for those with 37's on 2 1/2" of lift, how much distance do you have at ride height between the top of the tire and the bottom of the fender flare? I'm running the Currie 4" lift which says it gives 2.5" on the Rubicon, and I have about 8 1/2" or so.

Running 37x12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (new, so full tread). Full spare. Stock steel bumpers. Winch in front. Hard top.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
So I can’t give you measurements off the top of my head but suffice to say I wheel regularly and fully flex my ruby while disconnected with a 2” Mopar lift and 12” wide 37” KM3. I had to trim the rear wheel well liner where they bump out just above the bumper return. Also had to remove the steerage trim liner from fe inside face of the bumper return. Both front wheels rub ever so slightly where I don’t notice it while wheelin but there are rub marks on the fender liner. Bottom line you’ll clear with slight trimming of the rear fender liner.
Sponsored