mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like we can (and hopefully will) at some point "stack" a resonator/muffler in there. :)
I assumed you've given up on stacking a muffler behind the resonator, with your axle back pipe for us rock crawlers, that want it QUIET?
Sponsored

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
We find that most are happy with the tone of just the elimination pipe.

I assumed you've given up on stacking a muffler behind the resonator, with your axle back pipe for us rock crawlers, that want it QUIET?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
We find that most are happy with the tone of just the elimination pipe.
Are you talking the new set up the JL Forum dude has a new video of doing with your product - Way of life ? I'd need to hear it 1st but IF its nearly as quiet on the highway that's good . But I also need it to be respectfully less noisy than it sounds via thru my computer and bose bar speaker (tv) ! When you "step on it" (not mash on it) it seems quite Loud, till you get to speed and ease off the throttle .

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
Correct that is the latest video out and it is pretty spot on.
:)

Are you talking the new set up the JL Forum dude has a new video of doing with your product - Way of life ? I'd need to hear it 1st but IF its nearly as quiet on the highway that's good . But I also need it to be respectfully less noisy than it sounds via thru my computer and bose bar speaker (tv) ! When you "step on it" (not mash on it) it seems quite Loud, till you get to speed and ease off the throttle .