Sponsored

discount for forum members?

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6 manual
I need to get a mini and lite (2 jeeps 2 tazers) just wondering if we get a discount? or maybe a discount for buying 2?

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@UnicornMallCrawler

A ways back Joe mentioned to me , him giving a discount on the Tazer, did not sit well at all, with his affiliated vendors that sold his product and that he had agreements with. So Joe, / at his website, offered no discounts.

Because... Discounting by Joe at the ZAutomotive website, would undercut sales of affiliated vendors..... Vendors like Northridge, Rubitrux, etc..

Should be mentioned. that even the vendors are under agreements that can get them into hot water lets say for discounting certain /many products to include the Tazer.

So, with that said there was no forum discount offered by Joe at ZAutomotive and understandably so. I might note that many other forum sponsors offer no discount. Some do...

I dont speak for Joe, so it will be interesting what he is saying these days about a forum discount / discount. Do ask Joe.

IF, if... you are Active Military or a Veteran, it used to be that Joe would indeed give that buyer a 10% discount. You have to contact ZAutomotive and ask for a Military Discount. You may or may not get one, that is up to Joe. Can tell you Joe is very pro Military, lets say.

OP
OP
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6 manual
@UnicornMallCrawler

A ways back Joe mentioned to me , him giving a discount on the Tazer, did not sit well at all, with his affiliated vendors that sold his product and that he had agreements with. So Joe, / at his website, offered no discounts.

Because... Discounting by Joe at the ZAutomotive website, would undercut sales of affiliated vendors..... Vendors like Northridge, Rubitrux, etc..

Should be mentioned. that even the vendors are under agreements that can get them into hot water lets say for discounting certain /many products to include the Tazer.

So, with that said there was no forum discount offered by Joe at ZAutomotive and understandably so. I might note that many other forum sponsors offer no discount. Some do...

I dont speak for Joe, so it will be interesting what he is saying these days about a forum discount / discount. Do ask Joe.

IF, if... you are Active Military or a Veteran, it used to be that Joe would indeed give that buyer a 10% discount. You have to contact ZAutomotive and ask for a Military Discount. You may or may not get one, that is up to Joe. Can tell you Joe is very pro Military, lets say.
Thanks, that makes sense.
Sponsored