OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
OMG If the Dealer cant just listen to it and tell you what it is with at least 95% certainty, I would take it someplace else. If it is under warranty, no big deal. Let them replace every damn thing in the front end( as long as your not paying) You know they are going to find out it was something stupid. (quick story) My Brother bought a brand new Chevrolet truck a few years back. He said when he gave it the gas to speed up it made a clanking sound very fast almost a clicking. Dealer was stumped he had it in 3 times. Finally my other brother and I had, had enough. And this will astound you. We put it up on blocks, climbed underneath and found the issue within 2 minutes. The rear U joint was so bad that when it spun it wasn't balanced and was touching the tail pipe every time that one lobe come around. He took it in and they replaced the drive line (something just wasn't right) and bent the tail pipe out of the way and Viola! No more noise.
Trust me I'm already frustrated.. as I see where this is going. I am certain that this isn't any freaking "Ball Bearings"
Sponsored