Sponsored

Disaster in Broncoland: No hard tops, 35s, or Lux package for you!

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Ford's Big Bronco Adventure continues to be an absolute train wreck.

Order-holders were just informed that they CANNOT get a hard top, the Sasquatch package (35s, lockers), or the Lux package.

Their only options are to downgrade their order and take $2,500, buy a different Ford and take $2,500, cancel, or risk getting a 2024 with no price protection.

Ford is so horrible. Some guys have had orders in place for 900+ days and now this. :LOL::CWL:😱😳🤯

Jeep Wrangler JL Disaster in Broncoland: No hard tops, 35s, or Lux package for you! 1673917176558
Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
Man, that is terrible. Every manufacturer seems to have some issues when a new model is released, but Ford cannot get seem to get their shit together.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
And those lemmings will still be happy about the Bronco.

Lemming -a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.

bluevegas

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE Hydro Blue
yup, once i saw that news on Friday....I went and bought a new to me 21 Rubicon 4XE....I did not have a day one Bronco res, but Oct 21 for a Badlands with all the sins: Sas, Hard Tops, Luxe, Tow. Total CF, by Ford.
Here is the new rig...on it's maiden trip the day after purchase to Mt. Charleston.
Jeep Wrangler JL Disaster in Broncoland: No hard tops, 35s, or Lux package for you! 1673928857400

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Sadly this will continue the artificial inflation of the Bronco and will really only benefit dealers who still have models on the lot with those options. I expect ADMs for Wildtrack, Sasquatch package, or the hard top will soon make the former markups look paltry.
Sponsored