Sponsored

Disadvantages of having the top off - whats your story??

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
My definition of the hood is not Bridgeport. Google Hempstead, NY or Wyandanch, NY or Brentwood, NY or South Bronx or Camden, NJ or Newark, NJ. If you don't meet a guy selling weed out of an Ice Cream Truck or shoes hanging from power lines or kids playing basketball using a shopping cart as the hoop you are not in the hood.
No Sir.. just start following the news. People get shot and killed there almost daily. For the size of the town, the amount of poverty and crime its in the top 50.
Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
That is my kind of weather. Here in NY its cloudy usually and hardly breaks past 78. Dismal weather here this summer don't get me started.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Do we get "Special attention" for paying a few more $$$?
Beyond belief.... especially if your thing is Colombian or Brazillian ladies. Unfortunately I wouldn't even walk past one of those place while covid is still spreading. OK we are descending... back to Jeeping.

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few weekends ago, I was driving along a back road at a pretty good clip and there were a bunch of Seagulls in an empty farm field. Something startled them (possibly me barreling down this dirt road) and they burst into the air. Jeep was fully naked with them flying overhead. Sure enough, I heard this loud SPLAT! behind me, pulled over once I was far enough away to check everything real quick and was relieved I couldn't find a single fragment. I got to my destination to have lunch and dropped down my tailgate table to find that a Seagull somehow managed to drop the largest deuce in between my tailgate and drop down table...

Jeep Wrangler JL Disadvantages of having the top off - whats your story?? 1594246844393

Sponsored

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
Last december we decided to take out the freedom panels, crank the heat and ride around and look at christmas lights. We pull over to a curb in front of a house to have a look at their lights and I happened to look up at the tree above us and theres a racoon directly above us on a branch just a couple feet above our heads. He was chill but we laughed at the chaos he woulda caused if he had fell in amongst us.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
There are certain areas in New York City especially Brooklyn and Bronx (sorry Steve) that I would not drive through with a hard on - it is a weird feeling to have. It is just the sense of vulnerability being exposed in such manner.
:giggle:
I am well known for being a bird poop magnet. I constantly get pooped on is not funny. People said that it is good luck, I said that is damn disgusting and I will most prolly die from some pandemic that the pigeon is carrying.
You typed all of this yourself. :CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL:
I will bear in mind not to think about poor schlubs smashed by tree branches happy
Okay.
Umm I usually hang out around that Garden - my usual place to go for my activities are around Paramus. Thank nasty you smell right??? Like literally PHOOOEYYYYY WHAT DAT SMELL right?? smell it right?? Now if you were Notorious I would double in his sage! ALWAYS!
Wow, just wow. That was mean and just nasty in the end.

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
getting sun burned because you forgot sun screen and you live 30 miles from Death Valley. oh and im a red head i should have known better.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Had someone leave a massive footlong gas station sandwich in my backseat after a trail day. It was sealed in its plastic sleeve, but the local cats / whatever other animals hopped into the Jeep overnight and absolutely ravaged it, sending expired, room temp bits of gross meat and cheese all over the backseat footwell.

They realized what happened before I did the next morning and cleaned it out before I ever saw it, but I heard it was bad. lol. I do a full sweep of the rig now before I leave it for the night, it spends pretty much all summer topless.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Ok guys response time...

KenPewpew and Kevin (Notorious) thank God where I live it’s still one of the nice areas of the Bronx (Throgs Neck). I’m not insulted though as MOST of the Bronx is like a war zone. Especially now that most of the people in those areas don’t want cops and are getting their wish. (Crime stats way up).

Eric (Spearman) I don’t care if it’s 72 degrees with a light breeze. I would never EVER open up on a July 4th evening.

.......and I love you guys and am not trying to be a dick but Sky One’s sweet!

Sponsored

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just the standard bird shit in the interior awfulness. I no longer park without putting the top in safari mode.

Most of the time it's no big deal. Buuuuuut one time the damned Roc itself flew overhead and unleashed a half-gallon turd that managed to miss the safari top completely, avoiding the nice wipe-clean leather seats, and blanketing my kid's child seat in foulness. I now support widespread use of DDT on principle alone you fat feathered fuck.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Just the standard bird shit in the interior awfulness. I no longer park without putting the top in safari mode.

Most of the time it's no big deal. Buuuuuut one time the damned Roc itself flew overhead and unleashed a half-gallon turd that managed to miss the safari top completely, avoiding the nice wipe-clean leather seats, and blanketing my kid's child seat in foulness. I now support widespread use of DDT on principle alone you fat feathered fuck.
Thats the most uncanadian thing I think I’ve ever read. Are you a transplanted Texan? At this point, I’d wager you would spell color correctly.

brett

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thats the most uncanadian thing I think I’ve ever read. Are you a transplanted Texan? At this point, I’d wager you would spell color correctly.

brett
I’m honoured at the thought, but no

I’m just a simple man who hates an animal.

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
its a beautiful day, sunny sky, not a cloud in the sight, driving through suburban roads in the evening with the top off, and

BAM, sprinklers come on every other damn yard, and you are drenched.
Sponsored