Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I second what they said above, I don’t notice it either.
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Look into RANGE Technology. I purchased this for my 6.2 Yukon Denali and love it, simple plug into your OBDII.
Unfortunately, GM and some F150’s only. But we should still check them every once in a while just in case.

Fatboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon JL
Anyone else thinking of disabling the 392’s MDS ?
I had the 392 in my 2012 SRT grand Cherokee and purchased the Diablo Tuner from Trinity just for the sole purpose of deactivating this feature. I can not get my head around a 8 cyl. Engine running on 4 cyl. Anyway it worked perfectly. I saw consistently 18-19 mpg. I still have this unit as I put everything back to stock when I sold the SRT. Probably will not work with the latest software but maybe Trinity might be able to reflash the unit to operate with the newer Jeep. You are welcome to it for free if you would like to try it. I have no use for it and can’t just throw it in the trash. Send PM and it is yours.

OP
OP
JJMalone

JJMalone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392, '20 JLR, '00 TRD Tacoma
For now I'm going to run it as it is, thanks for the offer.

ValkyrieFalling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
MDS on the 6.4 is not even an issue.
MDS itself is not the issue. The issue is the damage that the MDS can potentially lead to although i don’t think MDS has been directly linked to the damage. It’s more anecdotal, I believe.

Sponsored

SSinOHio

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
My MDS is not functioning with my Wrangler 392 with Tazer mini. At times I feel it’s engaging when I’m at hiway speeds with flat road and no motor load and current MPG rises to 30-40 range with very light gas pedal but the 4cyl light does not display like it did before Tazer install. Any help? Thanks

stumblinhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
My MDS is not functioning with my Wrangler 392 with Tazer mini. At times I feel it’s engaging when I’m at hiway speeds with flat road and no motor load and current MPG rises to 30-40 range with very light gas pedal but the 4cyl light does not display like it did before Tazer install. Any help? Thanks
Where is the 4 cylinder light? Never seen it. I looked in the manual and in the performance supplement, which does mention it, but not what it looks like or where it is.

Higgs Boson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
The 4cyl indicator is on the MPG screen.
Sponsored