• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Montana Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused)

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
18-23 Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar and Bracket Kit
18-23 Diode Dynamics Cowl Mount Brackets

Neither were mounted. I ordered these and had to wait a bit for them to come in. Then I had no time to mount them. Next my wife's Jeep got destroyed. Still a toss up on whether or not it's totaled, but it's almost a moot point. We have baby number 4 on the way and the Jeep will probably go down the road whether it's totaled or not. Still up in the air. At any rate I don't need to be hanging on to the extra Wrangler parts I have.

The rear light bar kit comes with everything you need. Looks very clean and tucks in tight to the roof. This is $490 on DD's site. I'll take $375 for this.

I went this route because these cowl brackets looked sturdier than most of the other stuff I'd seen out there. They run $120. Let these brackets go for $85.

$425 for everything. <<<This is most likely a shipped price, but let's get an estimate first before I say for sure.
Prices are Firm.

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) 47C1316E-D125-4042-A5D7-B63BE22B69C3

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) E8846185-9C3A-4313-AA06-A1CF6497F3E6

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) 945E31FC-1F2E-4D70-91E0-A4B33F5987E6

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) B734A1CB-B4A2-44E2-9DBA-788F02B16293

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) 32A64EEA-3A2D-4595-B442-08470A45C4F3

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) 24ACF991-F027-4233-8139-469FE71EFC6F

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) ood-Beam-White-DD6610-Installed-Close-Side-Quarter

Jeep Wrangler JL Diode Dynamics Rear Light Bar Kit & Cowl Mount Brackets (all unused) it-Flood-Beam-White-DD6610-Beam-Throw-Rear-Quarter

For anyone local that scrolled this far I also have some IIRC 4.5-6" Fox 2.5" shocks. (6) 17x9 bronze Method 703s. (5) 17x9 black Fifteen52 wheels.

And then a few other low dollar odds and ends that I'll most likely just give away.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Compression-Ignition

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fell through. Still available.

Yep. I see you're in Moscow, I go to Spokane every other weekend if you're interested in getting this stuff face to face no shipping. I'd shave $50 off of everything. $375 total you come pick it up in Spokane on a Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:

Hashbrown

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2dr Sport
Yep. I see you're in Moscow, I go to Spokane every other weekend if you're interested in getting this stuff face to face no shipping. I'd shave $50 off of everything. $375 total you come pick it up in Spokane on a Friday or Saturday.
I'm down, do you mind if I pay ahead and then pick it up "lay-away" style near the beginning of march? in El Paso right now trying to clear out of the army and won't start leave until the 23nd of Feb. Either that or ai can have a family member pick it up

Last edited:

Hashbrown

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2dr Sport
Called my parents and they're cool with paying cash on the 11th when they go up there if that's cool with you

Sponsored

OP
OP
Compression-Ignition

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called my parents and they're cool with paying cash on the 11th when they go up there if that's cool with you
That will work. These items will be considered sold pending funds. I just need to make sure to remind myself to bring them with me when we head over the mountains. I'll PM you my phone number and your folks can contact me at their leisure.

Back up for sale.

Last edited:

Hashbrown

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2dr Sport
That will work. These items will be considered sold pending funds. I just need to make sure to remind myself to bring them with me when we head over the mountains. I'll PM you my phone number and your folks can contact me at their leisure.
Sounds good. Thanks for your patience

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
damn it didn't see this
ordered Nemesis Cowl Bracket...

GLWS!