John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hello All!

Diode Dynamics is pleased to be a part of this community!

I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

We appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we are offering for the upcoming Wrangler JL!

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any automotive lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here as a resource.

Click here to learn more: Research Automotive Lighting

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Nick Caloroso
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Here's a link to the new Jeep Wrangler JL section on our website. We will be adding plenty of new products to this page over the course of the next few months!

Diode Dynamics: JL Jeep Wrangler LED Lighting

Thank you,
Nick C.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Do you guys have any plans to create a small light bars to replace the fender lights? Something that could still act as a turn signal, but also provide extra light on the trail.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Nice! Do you guys have any plans to create a small light bars to replace the fender lights? Something that could still act as a turn signal, but also provide extra light on the trail.
We have quite a few things planned for the JL Wrangler. Custom-mounts for our Stage Series light bars for several locations on the Wrangler.

Our engineering team is looking into all kinds of unique ideas.

I'm excited to see what they come up with, and we will be sure to keep everyone on the forum updated.

Thanks!
Nick C.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
Looking forward to seeing some of your products. Thanks.

Sponsored

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Thanks Patrick!!

Nick C.
Hi Diode Dynamics,
What's the difference between $60 switch back turn signal vs. $40 front turn signal? Does $60 show white DRL whereas $40 doesn't?
Any LED headlights working in progress?
Thanks

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hi Diode Dynamics,
What's the difference between $60 switch back turn signal vs. $40 front turn signal? Does $60 show white DRL whereas $40 doesn't?
Any LED headlights working in progress?
Thanks
The Switchbacks have a white-running light w/amber turn signal vs. HP48, which is single-color only.

I don't have any updates or information on an LED replacement headlight at the moment.

Thanks!
Nick C.

BMoreJLU

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Diode Dynamics,

Just ordered the switchback turn signals earlier this week for my Sahara, I believe they'll be delivered soon (appreciate always shipping out same day). Anyway, I think it needs to be pointed out that the switchback kit is only useful for the sport model. The Saharas and Rubicons that don't have the LED option have two separate bulbs, one for the DRL's (7443) and one for the turn signal (7440NA) as compared to just one bulb for the sport for the park/turn signal lights (7442NA). Not a huge deal, but you may want to point this out on your website because I don't believe the switchback kit will function as intended for the Sahara/Rubicon owners. Thanks!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Diode Dynamics,

Just ordered the switchback turn signals earlier this week for my Sahara, I believe they'll be delivered soon (appreciate always shipping out same day). Anyway, I think it needs to be pointed out that the switchback kit is only useful for the sport model. The Saharas and Rubicons that don't have the LED option have two separate bulbs, one for the DRL's (7443) and one for the turn signal (7440NA) as compared to just one bulb for the sport for the park/turn signal lights (7442NA). Not a huge deal, but you may want to point this out on your website because I don't believe the switchback kit will function as intended for the Sahara/Rubicon owners. Thanks!
Thank you for posting! Please make sure you give us a call so we can exchange those for you: (314) 205-3033 or email: [email protected]

We will make sure the listing is updated with that information to prevent further confusion.

We have sent some LEDs out to a Sahara owner on this forum to confirm fitment & functionality prior to listing those options for the Sahara / Rubicon. We are also looking for one here in St. Louis to bring in for installation videos & pictures.

My apologies for the inconvenience, we will get you fixed up!

Nick C.
Sponsored