Differential protection

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
My search skills are not coming up with anything. I have a 2018 JLU Sahara with the M200 dif and I’m looking for skid plate for it and the only ones I am finding are for the M220. Any help is appreciated
Sponsored

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sport S, Red Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
johnparjr

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
So contacting Rancho and metalcloak seems nobody makes a differential slide cover for the Dana M200

ClaytonW

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Lexus LX570
I have the Sport with the Dana 30. The front diff glide plate is not lining up for me. Did you have any problems during install?

I emailed Rancho with pics but haven’t heard back yet.
No problems with Rubicon. I supposed that RS62124 RANCHO DIFFERENTIAL GLIDE PLATE - DANA 30 - FRONT should fit Sport or Sahara.

Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
check with motobilt. If anything just beef up the cover.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I have the Sport with the Dana 30. The front diff glide plate is not lining up for me. Did you have any problems during install?

I emailed Rancho with pics but haven’t heard back yet.
Has your issue been resolved? I saw another person had this issue. Was going to order rancho since its available now but may have to wait for metalcloack instead

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Has your issue been resolved? I saw another person had this issue. Was going to order rancho since its available now but may have to wait for metalcloack instead
@RanchoShocks supposedly shipped me a replacement unit but I haven't received it yet. I need to call them to find out the shipping status since they also did not send me a tracking number. Once I eventually get a replacement I'll report back to the thread.

What happened with the other person? Did they try a different unit?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

@RanchoShocks supposedly shipped me a replacement unit but I haven't received it yet. I need to call them to find out the shipping status since they also did not send me a tracking number. Once I eventually get a replacement I'll report back to the thread.

What happened with the other person? Did they try a different unit?
They said Rancho wanted it back to inspect. Not sure if he posted more. There may have been a run with wrong specs and pallets of them sitting out there at retailers somewhere

Sponsored

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They said Rancho wanted it back to inspect. Not sure if he posted more. There may have been a run with wrong specs and pallets of them sitting out there at retailers somewhere
They also told me they wanted it back for the engineers to look at. But I haven’t received a shipping label or anything. I’ll find out more on Monday and report back.

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke with @RanchoShocks today. Their system was down and couldn't tell me anything about the replacement that they said they were shipping, which clearly they did not. I have spent too many phone calls and wasted time on this. I am just going to throw this thing in the trash and look for something else.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Spoke with @RanchoShocks today. Their system was down and couldn't tell me anything about the replacement that they said they were shipping, which clearly they did not. I have spent too many phone calls and wasted time on this. I am just going to throw this thing in the trash and look for something else.
Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for following up. Guess ill have to wait for MC

DailyDouble

First Name
Niles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
So, has anyone found a glide plate for the rear of a sport? (m200) ? I have the rancho front (m185) and its been great.. would like one for the rear as well.. like.. op.. I couldn't find one, unless one of the others they offer works on the (m200) in the rear also?

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
So, has anyone found a glide plate for the rear of a sport? (m200) ? I have the rancho front (m185) and its been great.. would like one for the rear as well.. like.. op.. I couldn't find one, unless one of the others they offer works on the (m200) in the rear also?
I have the rear one from Rancho - m200 (aka Dana 44 unless I'm mistaking my numbers this morning)
Sponsored