First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
It's just not that simple. It depends on which trim and how many options. You are making a $40,000+ purchase. Go ahead and calculate the invoice price. it takes like 10 minutes.

You can use this thread or the order guide:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-price-w-invoice-sport-s-sahara-rubicon.2388/

And if you just post your configuration I'll do it for you.
I got a Rubicon loaded so % is probably different off msrp the dealer was offering 6% below invoice regardl
Yes, you should walk away. This is not a limited production vehicle. I would not pay over this $ figure --- 1% under invoice.
dealers are offering 5-6% below invoice just have to research it
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I got a Rubicon loaded so % is probably different off msrp the dealer was offering 6% below invoice regardl

dealers are offering 5-6% below invoice just have to research it
We get that you got a great price but you are in Illinois. He is in Los Angeles. He already has an order in. Maybe it is worth it to him to get a fair - not rock bottom - price through an affiliate program rather than start all over and travel half way across the country. There is more than one right answer.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
We get that you got a great price but you are in Illinois. He is in Los Angeles. He already has an order in. Maybe it is worth it to him to get a fair - not rock bottom - price through an affiliate program rather than start all over and travel half way across the country. There is more than one right answer.
Just trying to help out with some information, as I was helped out on here

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just trying to help out with some information, as I was helped out on here
I think my comments may have come out wrong. I see you being very helpful and supportive across a lot of threads.

I think sometimes we make people think that if they don't get 6% they are not getting a fair deal. I do think it is important to share the best deals so people know what that looks like. But the OP is getting some confusing advice - 1% below invoice, 6% below invoice and I was just trying to say that anywhere in that range is fair and they should do what makes sense to them.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I think my comments may have come out wrong. I see you being very helpful and supportive across a lot of threads.

I think sometimes we make people think that if they don't get 6% they are not getting a fair deal. I do think it is important to share the best deals so people know what that looks like. But the OP is getting some confusing advice - 1% below invoice, 6% below invoice and I was just trying to say that anywhere in that range is fair and they should do what makes sense to them.
Totally understand sometimes text messages can be misinterpreted, no worries all is cool
Sponsored