First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
After the man upgraded his diesel engine
I was amazed at his cheerful reaction.

The question is how will our reactions be if we upgrade the diesel engine to JL?

Sponsored

hayasa

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Those of us with the Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel (an earlier generation engine of what will be in the Wrangler with a little less hp and tq) are really seeing great results with tuning. There are a few companies out there offering piggyback devices, but as far as re-flashes go many folks love the Green Diesel Engineering tunes. They send you a new ECU that you swap out with your factory one. They can do all sorts of tweaks in addition to a massive power boost.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Those of us with the Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel (an earlier generation engine of what will be in the Wrangler with a little less hp and tq) are really seeing great results with tuning. There are a few companies out there offering piggyback devices, but as far as re-flashes go many folks love the Green Diesel Engineering tunes. They send you a new ECU that you swap out with your factory one. They can do all sorts of tweaks in addition to a massive power boost.
That GDE tune looks very interesting, thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
There are people who went further than that on the same engine above

p_7135mrda1.jpg

p_713aiom22.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Forget diesel, I want a Hemi.

Hemi engine When facing a diesel engine, things are not good for him.

Sometimes they are equal in the rise of sand dunes but there is a difference in cost and savings.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Hemi engine When facing a diesel engine, things are not good for him.

Sometimes they are equal in the rise of sand dunes but there is a difference in cost and savings.

Wow. For the next to last video (Diesel vs Gas) I hope it's OK for me to say this, as someone who was born and mostly raised in the South . . . that's just redneck. For the last video I'm curious more about the tires and inflation for the units that made it vs the ones that didn't. I am willing to be corrected but I'd think that was less about the powerplant than it was the running gear. But it was still entertaining video! :)

OP
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I am pleased that these videos have won your admiration This is my pleasure .. Thank you with respect and appreciation
Sponsored