Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
That's one of the first things I tried, had a fox 2.0, that didn't help. So you recommend a mopar or AEV 2.5. Wouldn't that be too high of a lift for 35's?
lifts-- mopar 2.0 for daily driving

AEV 2.5 dualsport for lots of gear, bumpers, winch, etc.
You have to decide what's right for your set up.
Sponsored

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Do I need a lift to run 35" BF AT tires on my rubi?

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Do I need a lift to run 35" BF AT tires on my rubi?
Need? Absolutely not. I'm on 35s now with no lift. I think it's too low though, especially in the front. I'm real close to pulling the trigger on the Clayton 2.5" Overland lift. I know they are working on 2" springs but no release date yet.

Sponsored

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Looks sharp! Looks fine In the front to me. Wheels look awesome.

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
Need? Absolutely not. I'm on 35s now with no lift. I think it's too low though, especially in the front. I'm real close to pulling the trigger on the Clayton 2.5" Overland lift. I know they are working on 2" springs but no release date yet.

I am getting ready to pull the trigger and that Clayton Overland kit is my front runner at the moment. Being honest with myself I know I will end up on 37's eventually.

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Looks sharp! Looks fine In the front to me. Wheels look awesome.
Thanks. If I'm being realistic, it is fine. I just want a little more clearance for the little offroading and camping I'm planning with the wife.
So the first pic is before I added the winch and the RSE steps. It did settle a bit after I added those items. The RSE steps are about 70 lbs each!
I am getting ready to pull the trigger and that Clayton Overland kit is my front runner at the moment. Being honest with myself I know I will end up on 37's eventually.
I keep thinking I'll end up on 37s one day as well. Maybe sooner than later if I get tired of the m/t tire noise! The wife said I could go ahead and order the lift but I keep seeing the skipped leg day comment so I think that's what's making me hesitate. But then I think I'll be fine with all the weight I plan on adding. Decisions decisions!

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I think AEV lifts are designed for additional weight.

Sponsored

WVrubicon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I know Mopar is working on their 2.5 inch lift kit for the Diesel but wont be available anytime soon.

Anyone running another lift that works for the Diesel? I'm looking for a 2 to 3 inch lift for my JLURD but I don't want to wait until the Mopar ones become available.
I used the mopar 2" lift on my '21 rubicon and it lifted the rig 3"...

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I have 2021 JL Rubicon with the diesel motor.

I need budget lift kit to make a stand in while I wait on the King Coilovers to come in. I am having some interference with the Steer Smart trackbar and the Motobilt diff cover so I need some lift (Stock height currently) on the Rubicon to give some additional clearance so I can drive my Jeep while I wait on the coilobers to come in.

Looking at the Teraflex 2.5" spacer and bump stop kit with shock extension. Does anybody have any experience running this kit on the JL Rubicon Diesel variant?

Plan to run the kit until the end of summer and then sell it to a good home.

LowBama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver JL
Occupation
Engineer
I have 2021 JL Rubicon with the diesel motor.

I need budget lift kit to make a stand in while I wait on the King Coilovers to come in. I am having some interference with the Steer Smart trackbar and the Motobilt diff cover so I need some lift (Stock height currently) on the Rubicon to give some additional clearance so I can drive my Jeep while I wait on the coilobers to come in.

Looking at the Teraflex 2.5" spacer and bump stop kit with shock extension. Does anybody have any experience running this kit on the JL Rubicon Diesel variant?

Plan to run the kit until the end of summer and then sell it to a good home.
I have the terraflex 1.5” leveling kit. It’s a 1.5 spacer in the back and 2”spacer in the front. It was cheap, easy install and looks good with factory tires. Not the same kit you are looking at but it’s a data point for you. I’m going with an MC 2.5 and 35’s once my stock tires are near end of life.

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I have the terraflex 1.5” leveling kit. It’s a 1.5 spacer in the back and 2”spacer in the front. It was cheap, easy install and looks good with factory tires. Not the same kit you are looking at but it’s a data point for you. I’m going with an MC 2.5 and 35’s once my stock tires are near end of life.
Thank you for the info..

What I am thinking, I am running KMC Machete rims and 37" Coopers currently with no lift and it runs and drives fine. Just after the install of the Steer Smarts Trackbar brace, Trackbar, Draglink and Tierod I am having some contact with the trackbar and diff cover now and just need some more room to keep stuff from hitting until the real lift kit goes on the Jeep in the summer.

I dont want to spend alot and plan just to pull it off in few months and sell it anyways.. just need something to get by.
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? 20210309_163945

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
I’m running the Teraflex 3.5 kit with the falcon adjustable Shocks the falcon adjustable steering stabilizer, rock Krawler gen 2 sway bar disconnects and teraflex alpine IR control arms with a 1” spacer in the front to compensate for the diesel weight and it looks and rides like a dream. A little expensive but with 37’s I’m not rubbing and their warranty is nice
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? 7B97FF80-0869-42A2-8538-479F7098FC4E
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? AA76A245-DE76-4B4A-AFB3-88DBD334CA70
Sponsored