Sponsored

Papajeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
How does the 2” Mopar lift affect the on-road ride quality which is surprisingly nice on this JLURD?

Parratt

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD, 1988 MJ, 2010 XK (Sold)
Thinking of throwing some Rubicon take off suspension from a 3.6 onto my 3.0 Sahara. What would be the huge downside with this due to the different spring rates?

Jludiesel334

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU ecoDIESEL ( on order 11-27)
Probably no different than those of us with lifts for the gas models. Add a spacer and it’ll be fine imo

Parratt

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD, 1988 MJ, 2010 XK (Sold)
Sweet, i have a AEV 2' Spacer and throwing 35"s on. so it should give me a pretty decent lift over factor.y

Sponsored

Jludiesel334

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU ecoDIESEL ( on order 11-27)
Sweet, i have a AEV 2' Spacer and throwing 35"s on. so it should give me a pretty decent lift over factor.y
Should. I cleared 37s with no lift, but added one for extra clearance. I used the 3/4” spacer mentioned in the thread with this.

Papajeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can anyone recommend a shop in So Cal for the Mopar 2” or even a spacer lift?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Your local dealer is the best bet so there's no warranty questions. I go the the "contact us" section of the dealer, mark my message FOR SERVICE and then compose a simple, two sentence request. Since it's a Mopar part, they'll be no confusion on how long it will take to install. That said, I've found disparity in their quotes and I'm usually able to snag a very reasonable one from one of the dealers. You'll be surprised.

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green 3.0L EcoDiesel JLUW
Occupation
Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a 4" Skyjacker lift with springs designed/rated for the hemi and King shocks. Gained about 6" overall. It's taller than I expected.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg
Not too many people have pictures of a lift with a non-Rubicon diesel. Any reason why you went with the lift for the hemi instead of their diesel lift? I’m looking to use these springs with MC CAs and I’m trying to get a good idea of actual height gain . Thanks for the Help and pictures. Great looking Jeep!

BearcatMLA

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep 3.0L diesel granite crystal metallic
Not too many people have pictures of a lift with a non-Rubicon diesel. Any reason why you went with the lift for the hemi instead of their diesel lift? I’m looking to use these springs with MC CAs and I’m trying to get a good idea of actual height gain . Thanks for the Help and pictures. Great looking Jeep!

Thanks!

I think I gained about 6" with the lift and adding the 37x13.5 tires.

I yielded to the advice of the guy that does all of my lifts and understood that the hemi equivalent springs were used because that setup was equivalent to the weight of the diesel. It may have been a misunderstanding and Skyjacker may actually have a diesel spring set. Either way, the lift is a Skyjacker lift and the shocks are King shocks. I'm pleased with the Jeep overall. I've taken it up a few trails near Colorado Springs such as the Gold Camp road area and flexed it at about 15% Roll and 25% pitch and it has performed well so far. At least that's what I saw the numbers at because the most challenging areas I was more focused on the spotter and edge of the cliff...

It's looking like I may be deployed out to the fires in California and I'm salivating over the trails between here and there!

Sponsored

Gawdly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? C21A7827-3110-4786-AB08-7842150FCAFA

I had the new Mopar Diesel kit installed last week. These is another guy (go back a couple pages) who did as well. I also installed TeraFlex Alpine Adjustable LCAs and a TeraFlex Adjustable Front Track Bar and a TeraFlex Rear Trackbar Bracket at the same time. I've put 300-400 miles on it. Performs very well offroad. On-road manners are ok, it wanders and rolls more than I like. I went from stock to stock and 37s, then to 37s and mopar lift. Handling and road manners did suffer with the lift. I am going to install a synergy sector shaft brace soon and see if that helps. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going back but I'm not entirely happy with it yet. My JKU on 35s and a 2.5" teraflex lift with LCAs handled better.
Update...
I had the Steering Gear TSB performed last week.
(https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ew-steering-gear-box-per-tsb-08-074-20.56822/)

My initial dissatisfaction with this lift was actually the steering box issue rearing its head after the lift was put on. I am now very happy with this lift. It tracks straight, rides well and washboards/offroad driving is very smooth.

Papajeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update...
I had the Steering Gear TSB performed last week.
(https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ew-steering-gear-box-per-tsb-08-074-20.56822/)

My initial dissatisfaction with this lift was actually the steering box issue rearing its head after the lift was put on. I am now very happy with this lift. It tracks straight, rides well and washboards/offroad driving is very smooth.
Where did you find the diesel specific mopar lift? I’m finding that it’s sold out til December. Great info on the steering box btw.

Gawdly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Where did you find the diesel specific mopar lift? I’m finding that it’s sold out til December. Great info on the steering box btw.
I went through my local dealer. This was over a month ago right after the part number was released.
Sponsored