Diesel Lift Kit?

CAC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D, , 2019 200 Series Land Cruiser, 2017 Ram 3500 CCSB 4wd,
I read a previous post that he installed the 2” Mopar lift with 37’s and was unhappy with the driving characteristics. How did the two inch AEV lift and 37’s affect your drivability?
Originally I had NItto Ridge Grappler 37x12.50r17 and the Jeep wandered a lot. I swapped to 37x12.50r17 KM3's, and wandering was greatly reduced.
I read a previous post that he installed the 2” Mopar lift with 37’s and was unhappy with the driving characteristics. How did the two inch AEV lift and 37’s affect your drivability?
I don't know. Never drove it stock.

I can tell you I hated Ridge Grapplers, wandered all over the place. Replaced with KM3's, a bit louder but the Jeep drives way more straight, no more wandering unless roads are bad.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Papajeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Fabtech is finishing a 3.5” lift for the 2020 JLURD. With the new kit, they are claiming to run 35’s with full articulation without rubbing but not 37’s. I am suspicious of the new 2” Mopar lift for the 2020 JLURD that supposedly allows for 37’s? Is the key word here “articulation”?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Fabtech is finishing a 3.5” lift for the 2020 JLURD. With the new kit, they are claiming to run 35’s with full articulation without rubbing but not 37’s. I am suspicious of the new 2” Mopar lift for the 2020 JLURD that supposedly allows for 37’s? Is the key word here “articulation”?
The Mopar lift creates more than 2". That could be part of it.

Lobowolf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Diesel JLUR
Did they say how long it would take to get the lift to you? I just had a buddy cancel his RK lift because it had been 9 weeks since he ordered. The kit he canceled was for a JK.
Already received two boxes. The rest are being delivered today from Northridge. Will only be waiting on the front diesel springs and rear upper control arms which are being drop shipped from Rock krawler. If I remember correctly, Adam at RK said they are about 15 days for shipments coming from them. I guess they have had to work with reduced staff at their location for a while because of their states covid rules. I ordered on Monday, so not bad.

Lobowolf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I looked at their website and don't see a diesel-specific package. Is this an official kit, or did they improvise to offset the weight differences?
It's not on their website yet. Nor did I see it announced on their Facebook page. Part #RKKRK07728 Spring JLU Diesel 3.5 is what is says on the invoice. Northridge told me they are waiting for official paperwork from RK so they can update their website. RK is a little behind because of covid. Call RK and talk to Adam. Super nice guy.

Sponsored

Lobowolf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a pic that Adam from RK sent me. RK Diesel lift on 38's. I believe he said it was the Midarm X Factor.

38s.jpg

Sponsored

Lobowolf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I guess I’m going to do the 4.10’s sooner rather than later lol
Also I think it says KMC for the wheels
For what it's worth. I heard back from Adam. He says that he wishes they would have gone with 4.56 for the 38's.

USMC0311

First Name
Oslo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU diesel Rubicon
I know Mopar is working on their 2.5 inch lift kit for the Diesel but wont be available anytime soon.

Anyone running another lift that works for the Diesel? I'm looking for a 2 to 3 inch lift for my JLURD but I don't want to wait until the Mopar ones become available.
Had 4 wheel parts install a mopar lift kit for the diesel, they said it came with leveling spacers, I had them add a part that was necessary to prevent excessive wear on the steering gear. It rides well, since I'm new to jeeps I trying to make good decisions based on necessity.