First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I know Mopar is working on their 2.5 inch lift kit for the Diesel but wont be available anytime soon.

Anyone running another lift that works for the Diesel? I'm looking for a 2 to 3 inch lift for my JLURD but I don't want to wait until the Mopar ones become available.
Sponsored

Phillies1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler TJ, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I know Mopar is working on their 2.5 inch lift kit for the Diesel but wont be available anytime soon.

Anyone running another lift that works for the Diesel? I'm looking for a 2 to 3 inch lift for my JLURD but I don't want to wait until the Mopar ones become available.
I'm waiting for my JLURD to be delivered, but the lift I will be going with is the Rock Krawler. Much improved over the basic Mopar, but I'm also building mine so it will be off-road worthy. All depends upon your goals

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager

I am meeting with an expert in Jeeps and has contacts with Jeep and their engineers and he is checking on the Diesel lift kit. He said he is sure it will only be the sprint load that will be changed. I should hear something by this Saturday. Just have to make sure he is there. Will share if I hear!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I am meeting with an expert in Jeeps and has contacts with Jeep and their engineers and he is checking on the Diesel lift kit. He said he is sure it will only be the sprint load that will be changed. I should hear something by this Saturday. Just have to make sure he is there. Will share if I hear!
Oh, btw I am looking at the AEV 2.5 lift!

OP
OP
Platinum7990

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Oh, btw I am looking at the AEV 2.5 lift!
That would be awesome. My initial thought was on the sprint load as well. Let us know if you hear anything.

I'm also looking at AEV but I think Falcon is also working on the diesel JL as we speak. Only time will tell. Nevertheless I hope we hear something soon i already have the 37s sitting in the garage and my lack of patience will make me throw them on regardless of the lift lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Platinum7990

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I'm waiting for my JLURD to be delivered, but the lift I will be going with is the Rock Krawler. Much improved over the basic Mopar, but I'm also building mine so it will be off-road worthy. All depends upon your goals
Rock Krawler is nice. Will look into them as well. I do want to preserve the ride quality and I hear good things about the mopar lift. I had the 3inch fabtech on my 18 JL and they were ok.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel
My Jeep dealer installed a Mopar lift kit for a 3.6 on my diesel. It looks and rides perfect (right now). If I have any issues in the future I can always talk with the dealership about their decision then. But I don't expect to have any.

Sponsored

Megatron JLU

First Name
Anibal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 T Diesel
I just went out and looked.
No spacers..
Did it add the 2.5" of height the way it was supposed to? We are currently working through springs on a Evo lift to actually get the correct height of 2.5" for my jeep

OP
OP
Platinum7990

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
My Jeep dealer installed a Mopar lift kit for a 3.6 on my diesel. It looks and rides perfect (right now). If I have any issues in the future I can always talk with the dealership about their decision then. But I don't expect to have any.
No way? That's awesome. Were they hesitant at first or did they really see no problem installing it?

OP
OP
Platinum7990

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Can you share the service order if you have it ? I really want to see exactly what they did before I go this route.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel
No way? That's awesome. Were they hesitant at first or did they really see no problem installing it?
The dealership added the lift kit and tires on their own, and I had no input. It was that way when I first saw it. So I can't tell you if they had any misgivings about it.
Sponsored