Diesel Lift Kit?

Flojo70

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20’ JLUD
Dynatrac is still working on finalizing the diesel kits, which is the reason for the long lead time on them. We do now have the AEV Diesel kits in stock though.
Northridge 4x4 came through. my list was either of these 2 kits and ordered dynatrac for the bag. Both kits being equal I am pleased Northridge is on the forums and PM’ed me options I switched to AEV and order is on its way. Thanks Northridge for customer service.
Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
general lift height, or shock lengths?
for which model? (your sig shows a 392 on order).

i've mentioned it here before, but FWIW:
the Mopar Diesel Lift gave me 4.3" in the front, and 2.9" in the rear before i added a winch and steel front bumper.

have you checked with Fox to see what they say?

I'm just curious if anyone can share some before and after numbers with their lift heights. I have some fox shocks that want the shock travel to be in the middle and I'm worried a 2.5" lift is not going to put me in that zone.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
what's your solution to carry that 37" spare?

I was surprised at how much lift it actually provided - it has a bit of a rake that I hope will settle out when the spare is put back on but we measured 78" to the top of the roof. This is a Sport S with 37's......

1623768384399.png

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
what's your solution to carry that 37" spare?
I've got the Metal Cloak carrier relocation bracket and a tailgate reinforcement kit from (I can't remember) - I'm not too concerned about it because those Cooper's only weigh 68lbs and the wheels are under 30lbs.

SteveSRT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali, 2021 392 Rubicon
general lift height, or shock lengths?
for which model? (your sig shows a 392 on order).

i've mentioned it here before, but FWIW:
the Mopar Diesel Lift gave me 4.3" in the front, and 2.9" in the rear before i added a winch and steel front bumper.

have you checked with Fox to see what they say?
I could have worded that better. I was looking for general lift height out of the springs since I know how much I need to make the foxes work right. I actually ended up a with a diesel now and need to change that because my dealer had the order go into a perpetual hold and I didn't want to wait not knowing if it would show up or not.

I did email fox before even ordering them asking about using them on the diesel and got a pretty condescending reply that blah blah blah it only adds a little weight and won't make a difference in the valving. Which isn't exactly true but I figured id try them anyways

Sponsored

SaltyWet

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Did you happen to do front and rear measurements before and after?
The rear gained around 2.25 inch, do keep in mind I had a half inch spacer for the rear on top of the dynatrac lift.

Didn't measure the front but visually looks higher. Front side had 1.5 inch spacers with the dynatrac lift, now its just the evo springs with no spacers.

Pic for comparison, both are 37s

20201108_161119.jpg

SteveSRT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali, 2021 392 Rubicon
The rear gained around 2.25 inch, do keep in mind I had a half inch spacer for the rear on top of the dynatrac lift.

Didn't measure the front but visually looks higher. Front side had 1.5 inch spacers with the dynatrac lift, now its just the evo springs with no spacers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? 20201108_161119
Thank you. The rear is what I was most concerned with anyways.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel Lift Kit? 20201108_161119
Would you be able to take some measurements off the ground at your front and rear fenders? I’d like to see how they compare with my Clayton 2.5 diesel lift.

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Would you be able to take some measurements off the ground at your front and rear fenders? I’d like to see how they compare with my Clayton 2.5 diesel lift.
If you don't have the exact set up your heights will differ. Tires, weight of bumpers, Winch, etc all come into play.