First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician

Question. If I get these made, should they still say "charter member" on them since we are in the 2021 MY now? I was supposed to get a 2020 but canceled it and ended up with a 21.
;) ....don't over think it..... it's great just to see someone print up some more.....I think their are enough 2020 owners out there, that would still like a "charter member" sticker, that you could just repeat the original run and be good...... and for 2021 owners; We are still technically in, the year 2020..... win-win....

I'm about three generations behind in understanding the technology to do all of this ..... I didn't set out to be a luddite , but I seem to have become one...

..... Maybe, We, meaning the group, could come up with new design for every year,....like a just for 2021 sticker, and then a 2022 and on..... It might make for an interesting collection over the years.....
Sponsored

Last edited:

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Thanks for the link. Would've taken me forever to find that!

Question. If I get these made, should they still say "charter member" on them since we are in the 2021 MY now? I was supposed to get a 2020 but canceled it and ended up with a 21.
My recommendation is drop the charter since that was targeted to those of us that order and we’re waiting for the dirt deliveries.
Good question!

fredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I sent a message to Jay @LotaBoot requesting the artwork. He hasn't been active since July though. I'm going to ask my friend if she can copy it visually to come up with the artwork for her printer.
If you do another run of decals let me know and I’ll take one or two.

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
So I'm definitely going to try to get these done. I think I'll do a few that say charter and the rest won't. I'd really like to get the vector files for the artwork for the other designs but still haven't been able to yet. The basic yellow can isn't a problem though as @toolaide4fit was kind enough to find and share the link earlier. Thanks!

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I'm certainly late to this party, but thanks to those of you that were motivated to get the stickers going! Awesome-sauce!

If anyone has printed stickers, please let me know. I'd love to send you some digital representations of currency in exchange for a couple!
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club Fuel Cans Added

Sponsored

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
I haven't forgotten about this. I still plan on getting some made up soon. Life and work has been in the way as of late. I still only have the artwork for the original fuel can version. If anyone has any of the other versions, please let me know!

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
So I'm definitely going to try to get these done. I think I'll do a few that say charter and the rest won't. I'd really like to get the vector files for the artwork for the other designs but still haven't been able to yet. The basic yellow can isn't a problem though as @toolaide4fit was kind enough to find and share the link earlier. Thanks!
I'd be interested in a jerry can sticker.

Yellow cans ------- Can't Touch This -----------
IMG_0321.jpg
Nice. Doing the same rear bumper set up on my Sarge Green. Its nice to see how the yellow cans will look. I have my 4 jerry cans already, just need some OEM bolts to remove the tailgate reinforcement so I can install the bumper. My JK, the JL will be similar set up. I definitely like Sarge better than Tank Green.
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club jeep02

Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club jeep01

Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club jeep03

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I haven't forgotten about this. I still plan on getting some made up soon. Life and work has been in the way as of late. I still only have the artwork for the original fuel can version. If anyone has any of the other versions, please let me know!
Thanks for doing the work for these.

Sign me up for a couple when you get the time to get them done.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD

Sponsored

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Yellow Can Trailer.

YellowCanTrailer.jpg

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Putting the Diesel to Work.

JeepAndJeepster.jpg

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Saying goodbye for now.

GoodbyeJeep.jpg

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Just made the long haul to Ouray from Atlanta. This thing did great, trailer weighs about 2500 lbs as it sits and it's about a foot wider than the Jeep. Went through 2.5gal of DEF on the ride. Straight through from ATL to Denver, then Denver to Ouray after getting a few hours of rest. 19 mpg is damn good considering the speeds!

20210626_233639.jpg

20210628_190107.jpg

20210628_190201.jpg

20210628_224324.jpg
Sponsored