Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Required? It should be, regular gas should never be put in a yellow can. If all you have is a Red container I would mark it up noting that the fuel is diesel. Gas is a diesel equals death.
I was just wanting to run black containers if possible, I’d still mark them diesel
Sponsored

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 1984 CJ-7, 1999 XJ
Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club DSC_0006.JPG

Went up to Terra Alta West Virginia for the week. My JLDR (Not sure how to say JL Diesel Rubicon. Is there a set acronym yet?) Averaged 27.4mpg on the trip. Alot of up hill travel getting there and downhill coming home.

Heavy hills in my tacoma would be at 3500rpm, was only 2100rpm for the diesel.

Very smooth trip. I had a smile on my face the whole time was driving the JLDR.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
Hey,

If I can get the vectors of the sticker, I'll order my own. You can even drop the "Charter Member" off of it since I wasn't in on time.

I'm loving the flag too.. I guess once you have the vector, you can do just about anything.

Thanks
Hey @ComfortablyNumb,
Apologies, I took delivery in mid-may and have been out and about driving or turning wrenches on it so I am not glued to this forum nearly as much as I was before my rig arrived. Welcome!
I'll DM you with sticker details. I was able to do one last run of each design.
Jay

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
The flag, not the club. I created the flag. :) by no means am I attempting to take credit for the club.

Mike and Tom are the founders in my mind. Mike kicked it all off with a post and Tom ran with it with all his work with the spreadsheets and efforts to get the stickers created. I’m just along for the ride, pitching in where i can.

In fact, I had three of these flags made. The other two will be on their way to Mike and Tom this week as a thank you.

I don’t want to get in the business of also being responsible for flags (as I have with the stickers) if anyone else wants a flag. But I’m happy to post the design files I created and the link to the company I used to have mine made.

Surprise! @gnome & @toolaide4fit
Which whip do you use for the flag?

Sponsored

OP
OP
gnome

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
Which whip do you use for the flag?
I was going to try an old fishing rod.... don't know if it will work, but I have plenty to choose from.

StuartR

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Are stickers still available to be ordered? I have not been on the forums much since mine was finally delivered in March.

OP
OP
gnome

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician
I was going to try an old fishing rod.... don't know if it will work, but I have plenty to choose from.
Well that won't work....
Got my flag today! Thanks Jay!
...even though I saw the pic, I had it in my head it was about 12 x 18....
Now I'm going to look at hitch mount flag poles.....

DSCN1583.JPG

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey y’all! Is anyone else on Revkit? If you’re not familiar, it’s basically a place for you to post your mods and pics of your rig. I reached out to them about creating a group for us diesel owners and they’re asking if I know any user names.

mattsjeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Jeep GC Summit, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited Altitude, 2011 Kia Soul
Occupation
Enjoying retirement
Hey y’all! Is anyone else on Revkit? If you’re not familiar, it’s basically a place for you to post your mods and pics of your rig. I reached out to them about creating a group for us diesel owners and they’re asking if I know any user names.
That's a great site for ideas and posting builds. Hope to start soon on mods. Just got my rig over a week ago. DM'd you about getting a Yellow Can Club sticker. Let me know as the club is growing!

flyingyogi

First Name
yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep sahara ecodiesel
I finally got mine, all black Sahara Diesel. I call it the holy grail of the Jeeps. After a 160 miles I keep loving it even more by every mile I drive. Modifications were so much easier to decide on when I had my 3rd Gen T4R, since there were not that many options, this is a whole different animal.

I haven't even figured out the 8.4 panel yet, still discovering things I can do with it.

I briefly owned a 1968 CJ5, with the original V6 in it that still had the points for ignition and 8 leaf spring packs. It drove like a tractor, far cry from this one.

In my T4R I had to carry an extra 10 gallons of fuel, I think I will be good with two 2gl yellow RotoPax now. Which will also be my first mod to figure out as soon as I can decide where I want to mount them. Kinda partial to a side mount but all I can find is plates for a JK or a hinge mount. Search continues,

The Toyota Off Road Club I belong to will disown me :CWL:.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I started using RevKit when I took delivery. Its pretty cool but I always have issues with picture size and formating gets frustrating at times. my user is just my IG name :like:
Sponsored