Sponsored

Diesel JLU Yellow Can Club

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the diesel JLU Yellow Can Club….

We have all waited a long time to get our diesel Wranglers, some, more than five months.

Now that the deliveries are starting to speed up, and in hopes of continuing the bond of the Yellow Can Club….

Have a diesel?...
CLUB YELLOW CAN ….. IS NOW OPEN .
campfire.gif

Post up your diesel… What have you done to it, and pics of where you have been in it.
Its time to move over here. We need a thread like this. I think I pissed off to many on the production thead getting mine so fast.
Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Its time to move over here. We need a thread like this. I think I pissed off to many on the production thead getting mine so fast.
I guarantee no one is pissed at you. They are (I am) just pissed at the situation. Not trying to clutter this thread, just wanted to respond and let you know there is no need to walk on eggshells, nor feel guilty.

Just venting is all.

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the 82215669AB Cargo Area Liner from Amazon, Just a FYI the diesels use a different one than the Gas Jeeps. The listing did not say anything about Gas only. Part # 82215670AC is the right one for a diesel Jeep Wrangler.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
7B1F3460-B398-45A0-AFC3-5FBD1B338257.jpeg

Yellow Can Club Badges are all packaged up!
Keep an eye out for them in the coming days/week.

I’ll be using this channel to talk about anything YCC moving forward instead of the 3.0 production thread.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@JP 3.0
7B1F3460-B398-45A0-AFC3-5FBD1B338257.jpeg

Yellow Can Club Badges are all packaged up!
Keep an eye out for them in the coming days/week.

I’ll be using this channel to talk about anything YCC moving forward instead of the 3.0 production thread.
Thank you to everyone who ordered stickers! They are in the mail and should start making their ways toward you tomorrow!

There were a few cents left over with every sticker purchase and some of you were super-generous and sent me even more $ for your orders.

As promised, I was not looking to make a penny on this. I just wanted to do my part as the noob. We wound up with $79.41 left over (somebody paid me in PayPal in a way that PayPal withhold sales tax—not sure how that happened. LOL)

While "41" was a fitting number to be a Jeep donation, I rounded it up to be $80 to treadlightly.com in the name of "Yellow Can Club"
I hope y'all enjoy your stickers and post some awesome pics of where you put them!

We don't have any more "The O.G."
We only have:
8 left over of "O.G. Refresh"
10 left over of "K.I.S.S."
4 left over of "Throwback"

I had no idea how popular these things were going to be!

CC:
@Eeshasdon , @TejasJeep , @szech713 , @JMillJr24 , @Beestmode , @LuvscoutII , @JeepRegulator , @Bravo , @DaveTPhD , @Gonzanc , @Azbigbear , @crownergis , @JRMedic19 , @Csarcon , @Jeff , @toolaide4fit , @Tony.JL3.0 , @Gman53 , @Bud90 , @onepluto , @AdvEddie , @Adventure davegrave , @Odom , @Dasher320 , @G-Dog15 , @BuffaloBill , @2020 Diesel JL , @JLURD , @Big Rob , @DIESELD , @JP 3.0 , @ETX 3.0D , @gnome , @Hammerrp , @EcoDRubi , @ArielPR , @Frostbit , @flatfoot81 , @Cwu21

Sponsored

OP
OP
gnome

gnome

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.... 1994 base YJ .......... 2006 Dakota ..... ..... 2020 Sahara 3.0D
Occupation
retired IBEW electrician

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
@JP 3.0

Thank you to everyone who ordered stickers! They are in the mail and should start making their ways toward you tomorrow!

There were a few cents left over with every sticker purchase and some of you were super-generous and sent me even more $ for your orders.

As promised, I was not looking to make a penny on this. I just wanted to do my part as the noob. We wound up with $79.41 left over (somebody paid me in PayPal in a way that PayPal withhold sales tax—not sure how that happened. LOL)

While "41" was a fitting number to be a Jeep donation, I rounded it up to be $80 to treadlightly.com in the name of "Yellow Can Club"
I hope y'all enjoy your stickers and post some awesome pics of where you put them!

We don't have any more "The O.G."
We only have:
8 left over of "O.G. Refresh"
10 left over of "K.I.S.S."
4 left over of "Throwback"

I had no idea how popular these things were going to be!

CC:
@Eeshasdon , @TejasJeep , @szech713 , @JMillJr24 , @Beestmode , @LuvscoutII , @JeepRegulator , @Bravo , @DaveTPhD , @Gonzanc , @Azbigbear , @crownergis , @JRMedic19 , @Csarcon , @Jeff , @toolaide4fit , @Tony.JL3.0 , @Gman53 , @Bud90 , @onepluto , @AdvEddie , @Adventure davegrave , @Odom , @Dasher320 , @G-Dog15 , @BuffaloBill , @2020 Diesel JL , @JLURD , @Big Rob , @DIESELD , @JP 3.0 , @ETX 3.0D , @gnome , @Hammerrp , @EcoDRubi , @ArielPR , @Frostbit , @flatfoot81 , @Cwu21
Thanks a bunch for doing this! Awesome job!

JP 3.0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins, 2020 JLUD
Nice!

As an added bonus, my Jeep and the Yellow Can Club badge of honor may arrive within days of each other!
Great job Jay!

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How did I miss this thread!? :crying: Can I still order a sticker?
Will PM you. There’s still a few left of everything by “The O.G.”

Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So, my pile of mods keeps growing as I wait for my JLRUD.
Just added an ARB dual compressor, 5 gallon tank, and all the trimmings to it along with a 20’ telescoping flag pole for the beach.
Y’all will have to wait and see what I’m planning on flying from it.
;)

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
So, my pile of mods keeps growing as I wait for my JLRUD.
Just added an ARB dual compressor, 5 gallon tank, and all the trimmings to it along with a 20’ telescoping flag pole for the beach.
Y’all will have to wait and see what I’m planning on flying from it.
;)
ooo. ooo. pick me.

is it a likeness of your dog??

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
not sure which sticker is which, but i'd like to get the 3rd (from left) if you have any....:)