Diesel fuel costs

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I paid $1.71 at Walmart in Clover S.C. The gasoline price was $1.82. Purchase on 7/18/20.
Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Not to get political here, but Trump is the worst thing going for the USA righ
The thing that will make fuel prices soar in 2020 is if Trump loses in November. If that happens, everybody is going to be living on a tight budget. 'Merica.
This prediction is about as good as the one at the start of this thread.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Not to get political here, but Trump is the worst thing going for the USA right now.

You honestly think if he is not in office, gas prices are going to soar?

I disagree
You missed your mark there.

MAGA

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Not to get political here, but Trump is the worst thing going for the USA right now.

You honestly think if he is not in office, gas prices are going to soar?

I disagree
Well you are getting political. So will I. All the hate that we see on President Trump stems from two unified fronts.

The one we see the most is the liberal media owned by the lgbtq community. For them, it doesn’t matter who the man is, only that the conservative right elected him. They own the networks and Hollywood. Consider the past 15 years how much of the gay agenda has been on TV and movies. It is everywhere. The Conservative Right is the polar opposite, and we elected Trump.

The other group working against Trump is the corrupt political complex. It’s not just Democrats and yes I mean corrupt. Take Nancy Pelosi as an example. Her salary is Under $200K, but she is worth $50 to $75 million. How? By selling influence. They all do it. Donald Trump doesn’t play that game. He already made his fortune. That is why The political complex has to lie (Russian collusion) and try to minimize his strengths (economy). If you don’t believe me, then consider this point. The war in Syria, which Obama got us involved is about a natural gas pipeline. It will either go to western Europe or to Russia. Hunter Biden and John Kerry’s kid worked for a Ukrainian gas company. Coincidence? No. Billions of dollars has surrounded that mess. Hunter raked in the $ while his daddy was VP. Now Hunter is in China.

If you want another example of corruption, consider Obama’s recent ”book”deal. He came out of office and received $66 million to write a book(s). A best seller book has to sell 5000 copies. How many books will have to sell to pay back $66M? Plus pay the ghost writer. Plus publication fees. Plus distribution. Now consider how much that book will have to sell for including retail mark up. The math doesn’t work. We are talking about a million books at $100 each. When was the last time you bought a $100 dollar book? Me neither.

We The People have been lied to by the political complex, and the Media, and the elites. Please, don’t let the TV tell you who to hate.

Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Caution there are many factors in play that will drive diesel fuel well beyond $8.

There is a huge bubble coming with imo Regs that require low sulfur diesel and not adequate production for boats. This means the sweet diesel will got to boats and leave crappy diesel that requires a lot of processing, read costly, left for diesel owners.

Crude is expected to hit $200 per barrel by 2020.
January 11th 2021

Crude oil is at $52.15 a barrel:CWL:

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
And here I thought this thread was about diesel cost/gal. Interesting when you click on a thread it brings you to the last page of said thread. Well, I think I will leave my original comment anyhow. ALL but one of the stations in my immediate area (20 mile radius) are consistently at 2.49/gal, (as of all of last week) give or take a penny. There is one however which has stayed a steady .20/gal cheaper that all the others. Funny thing too is that it is too small for big trucks to frequent. I shall give them a try as soon as I take delivery...hopefully within 2-3 months.

gregssstaaa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

And here I thought this thread was about diesel cost/gal. Interesting when you click on a thread it brings you to the last page of said thread. Well, I think I will leave my original comment anyhow. ALL but one of the stations in my immediate area (20 mile radius) are consistently at 2.49/gal, (as of all of last week) give or take a penny. There is one however which has stayed a steady .20/gal cheaper that all the others. Funny thing too is that it is too small for big trucks to frequent. I shall give them a try as soon as I take delivery...hopefully within 2-3 months.
Well said.

Consistent $2.59/gal for me, which is cheaper than the average $2.88/gal for 87 Octane Gas here in San Diego (one of the most expensive cities in America to live in). Average $40 to fill up, which is ironically the same amount I used to spend to fill up my 2017 Honda Civic.

Gringostarr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S Diesel Ocean Blue
Occupation
Architect
I live in OC and sadly I'm seeing the average at $3.40/gal. Strangely enough it's actually cheaper to get gas up in LA country when I visit my GF by about $0.10-$0.15/gal.
Sponsored