Diesel 3.0 owners Black Friday purchases

roll

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw tdi
I ordered JKS adjustable spring spacers for the front and 3/4 spacer for the back just in case I need them. I talked to TerraFlex today and they assured me I was not going to have any problems with their 2.5 lift kit.
Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
3.5 inch Metal Cloak Game Changer lift

I was worried about the extra weight up front but hopefully just swapping out the front springs and shocks will fix that if it's an issue. I needed to buy something for my imaginary Jeep to help ease the pain while we wait. And to take advantage of their Black Friday deal. Hopefully I didn't screw myself by not waiting for a 3.0 specific lift but I figured it would be awhile before we get one.
Several of us have talked to MC. They've said they'll release springs specific for the 3.0. Get some spacers for the front or your Jeep may be face down, as up.

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 JLUR, ā€˜96 XJ
What didnt I buy is a better question... As for springs, I am going with a Rebel recon overland coilover setup with MC arms trackbars, etc. I spoke with Taylor at Rebel and he verified the weight of the diesel (~400 lbs more than the 3.6L) is very close the the hemi converted JLUs so he is hooking me up with the custom springs for my Kings to match this setup. I was hopeful Iā€™d get my Jeep about the time my suspension arrives but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have to drool over those gorgeous blue Kings for a month or six.
Sponsored