Didn't receive the badges in the package mailed to me

Bomland

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2103
I have a slightly different issue with my badges. I have 6 on Karen (I named her long before the memes came out) and was in SW Colorado in Aug 19 - 21. Amazingly I submitted my claim on Aug 21 and 23. I received the badges on Aug 27 and Sept 3. Awesome delivery time...except the first delivery didn't have the badges in it. (Photos attached)

I received my little yellow envelope on Aug 27 with my morale boosting atta-boy from Jim Morrison, my installation instructions, and the order sheet (does not list anything backordered). However, there were no badges included. These badges were for Black Bear Pass and Engineer Pass, two of my family faves.

Although, on Sept 3, I received another package this time for my claim on Ophir Pass and Poughkeepsie Gulch. This time the badges were enclosed. These packages arrived within a week of each other.

It's a clear mistake, no hard feelings, but I can't get a response from Jeep. Any suggestions?

20221029_103944.jpg

Screenshot_20221029_104712_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221029_104457_BadgeofHonor.jpg

Screenshot_20221029_104712_Gallery.jpg

20221029_104014.jpg
Sponsored

dreep jeemin

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
I don't even have my JL yet so I'm of no help to you. Doesn't stop me from asking: Did they ever show?

Chakracon

First Name
Jason&Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.therealestatejeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUR, 1979 Jeep CJ
Occupation
Real Estate
I have the same issue with my badge from a Florida trail. Completed and submitted the trail info in May and received an empty envelope the first part of October. I have sent emails and mentions on here but haven’t heard anything yet.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Badge of Honor is absolute dog shit. Empty packages, not shipping anything at all, no communication method except an email that’s likely not even monitored and never answered. They’d be better off discontinuing it altogether than luring people in then doing absolutely nothing.

I still have 6 badges that I haven’t received since as far back as May. I don’t expect to ever see them and I won’t bother checking in any longer unless they get it together.

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Badge of Honor is absolute dog shit. Empty packages, not shipping anything at all, no communication method except an email that’s likely not even monitored and never answered. They’d be better off discontinuing it altogether than luring people in then doing absolutely nothing.

I still have 6 badges that I haven’t received since as far back as May. I don’t expect to ever see them and I won’t bother checking in any longer unless they get it together.
Have actually had pretty good luck in receiving badges up until this last request back in August for Hidden falls.... I've emailed multiple times....no response. *sigh*

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have not received the following badges
Golden spike requested 4/18/22
Rocky Gap tail requested 3/13/22
Backway to crown king requested 2/5/22
Hidden falls requested 1/13/22
Turkey Bay OHV area 1/5/22

So I am coming up on a year or so for some badges. The thing that pisses me off is these badges are not free. In my case, it has cost thousands and thousands of dollars to go get these badges. Every badge I have, I drove to and wheeled the trail. I did the honorable thing and ran the trail, The Jeep Badge of Honor program should be honorable and provide the badge they agreed to provide.

The old saying of Say what you do, and do what you say is not being followed by the program. It is a poor refection on Jeep in general.

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I have a slightly different issue with my badges. I have 6 on Karen (I named her long before the memes came out) and was in SW Colorado in Aug 19 - 21. Amazingly I submitted my claim on Aug 21 and 23. I received the badges on Aug 27 and Sept 3. Awesome delivery time...except the first delivery didn't have the badges in it. (Photos attached)

I received my little yellow envelope on Aug 27 with my morale boosting atta-boy from Jim Morrison, my installation instructions, and the order sheet (does not list anything backordered). However, there were no badges included. These badges were for Black Bear Pass and Engineer Pass, two of my family faves.

Although, on Sept 3, I received another package this time for my claim on Ophir Pass and Poughkeepsie Gulch. This time the badges were enclosed. These packages arrived within a week of each other.

It's a clear mistake, no hard feelings, but I can't get a response from Jeep. Any suggestions?

Jeep Wrangler JL Didn't receive the badges in the package mailed to me 20221029_104014

Jeep Wrangler JL Didn't receive the badges in the package mailed to me 20221029_104014

If you really want them look on eBay, I've seen them on there. I've ordered my badges through the BOH app a couple of times and always got them within 4-6 weeks.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
If you really want them look on eBay…
LMAO! Online auction site to get a Jeep badge?! 😂 Now that is sad if you have to go that route, seriously.

Are buying used badges like buying takeoff tires? Are they worth less if they’ve been on the vehicle longer? 🤔

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I think it's cheating but I don't have a problem with it when BOH isn't fulfilling their obligations and the purchaser actually did the the trail. If I ever found out someone I knew ordered them from eBay and never went I would hang shit on them constantly. I've earned every one of mine and then some and haven't had any issues with BOH getting them to me.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have not received the following badges
Golden spike requested 4/18/22
Rocky Gap tail requested 3/13/22
Backway to crown king requested 2/5/22
Hidden falls requested 1/13/22
Turkey Bay OHV area 1/5/22

So I am coming up on a year or so for some badges. The thing that pisses me off is these badges are not free. In my case, it has cost thousands and thousands of dollars to go get these badges. Every badge I have, I drove to and wheeled the trail. I did the honorable thing and ran the trail, The Jeep Badge of Honor program should be honorable and provide the badge they agreed to provide.

The old saying of Say what you do, and do what you say is not being followed by the program. It is a poor refection on Jeep in general.
The program is heavily flawed, but your logic is silly. Of course they’re just free trinkets. If you drove thousands of miles and did trails just for a piece of stick on plastic that’s not their fault. You wheel because you enjoy wheeling, not because of sone badge.

That said, you’re completely right that they should administer the program with some competence or discontinue it altogether. Jeep really puts their name on it for marketing, but is eerily quiet when it comes to actually following through and addressing problems. It’s completely random as to when it works as intended and when it’s useless.

I’m in the same boat as you are.
Turkey Bay 5/4/22
Poughkeepsie Gulch 9/5/22
Engineer Pass 9/5/22
Black Bear Pass 9/6/22
Ophir 9/6/22
Imogene 9/7/22

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I’m curious if some of the problematic badges are the ones they added awhile back. Got my badges from my runs in Moab in less than two weeks but still waiting on Hidden Falls from the beginning of the year…

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None of my EJS badges from this year have arrived.

OP
OP

Bomland

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2103
I don't even have my JL yet so I'm of no help to you. Doesn't stop me from asking: Did they ever show?
Nope, I've sent more emails and tried other email addresses. Nothing yet. My last option is to go back next summer and try it again. They might balk at my attempt to get a "2nd" badge, but I might at least get to speak with someone. Who knows!!!
Sponsored