Sponsored

Didn't know you could order and receive the soft top aftermarket yet.

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Nice option

SunnyBuck1981

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2017 Honda CRV
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered mine today from Morris, confirmed shipment today/tomorrow!

First I have seen any 3rd party soft tops available. Quadratec had them listed to ship tomorrow 9/12/19, but they pulled that from their web-site today to say ship when available...

...A few hours later....
My email order came through with the 4 door soft top, they don't have the 2 door Mopar sailcloth or premium in stock yet.... bummer. Back to waiting for availability...

Last edited:

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ā€˜90 YJ, '22 4Runner
I canā€™t speak to the two door top, but my four door tan premium top came in today so had to yank that hard top off and installed the soft top just now. Iā€™m a big fan of the tan and billet silver even though it isnā€™t for everyone.

8E70EAEB-CC72-406E-8474-50A397922559.jpeg

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I canā€™t speak to the two door top, but my four door tan premium top came in today so had to yank that hard top off and installed the soft top just now. Iā€™m a big fan of the tan and billet silver even though it isnā€™t for everyone.

First tan top I've seen!

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ā€˜90 YJ, '22 4Runner
I am super jealous. Do you have a part number? How did you get a Tan Top?
Part # 82215914 for the tan premium four door soft top. Iā€™ve been speaking with the local dealer for the past few months trying to find out when the tan would be available. 2 1/2 weeks ago they told me they could place the order and I was expecting it would take longer for sure.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
That top would really look good on a dark green. Looks good on yours.

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Why is the Premium soft top that much better than the standard soft top? They both look the same to me, is it just extra layers so it insulates the inside better? Both tops work exactly the same correct and there is no difference in functionality??

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Why is the Premium soft top that much better than the standard soft top? They both look the same to me, is it just extra layers so it insulates the inside better? Both tops work exactly the same correct and there is no difference in functionality??
It's just heavier and looks allot nicer. But the same functions.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Let's pretend that you're talking about the body of a car, metal vs plastic. When painted they look exactly the same. Why is one better than the other?

Yes, the scale of my example is quite larger than the original question, but the answer is the same. The difference is material. The premium material is nicer, quieter, more rugged and will last longer.

Joe Paul

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Looks Good!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Thanks guys and I wish I could actually get the premium soft top when I order however only want and need the Sport and not the Sport S and you canā€™t even order the premium top on the sport that is such a bummer! I may ask the dealer when we order if they are able to order the Premium top somehow!

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Thanks guys and I wish I could actually get the premium soft top when I order however only want and need the Sport and not the Sport S and you canā€™t even order the premium top on the sport that is such a bummer! I may ask the dealer when we order if they are able to order the Premium top somehow!
You could order the hard top with the Jeep and then a premium soft top after
Sponsored