Sponsored

Did you name (brand, custom plate,...) your jeep before or after it arrived?

K75s

First Name
marck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited sport
Had been looking at the unlimiteds since they came out way back when. The time had arrived that it could happen. my only "must have" items were 1: V8, 2: straight drive 3: tow package, done. all else was optional. We found one about 75 miles away, went to look at it. it was a S/O that didn't get taken because it took too long for delivery (we were told 5+ months). I was indeed as stripped as it could get. manual door locks, manual windows, "clear" soft top, dull black steel rims, no rock rails, non-tinted windows all around, etc. plus it was jeeps "hella yella" color (rather bright and hard to miss). Because it was so lacking in options and the yellow color, we call it "Candy", like the sweet stripper she is lol.. btw, going on three months now.

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Got my gecko about a month ago and interim name is “jeep jeep” from my girl - we’ll see where it goes after the mods and adventures start but my plate was delivered a few days ago
2021C8C3-5FD3-4BD5-AC00-A5782622B98B.jpeg
Best plate ever!!💯💯

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I'd only ever named one other vehicle (my first car) before getting my Jeep, and that name just kind of happened without any plan to have a name.

As for my Jeep, I decided I was going to name it, and while waiting for it to be built, had a short list of contenders. The one I liked the best (Razor Crest), I ended up initially ruling out after (SOILER ALERT though if you haven't seen that episode by now...) watching that get blown to bits. That seemed like a bad omen, so I went with my second choice.

Then, after it was delivered, driving it for a while, and adding things to it here and there, it really did feel to me that Razor Crest was more fitting, so I ended up changing it.

So I would say wait until you've driven it.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
No.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
In Texas we call them personalized plates.

I’ve only ever had one vehicle that had a name and it happened spontaneously. That was Buck The Wonder Truck.

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
Couple of naming ideas I’ve tossed around while waiting for mine. This is my first wrangler and also one that will not be my DD so I didn’t want to blow the budget on it and keep things more modest - why I opted for sport s. However this forum has got me second-guessing my choice every day for the past 2 months.. well there’s always next time I guess. Which is why I’m considering the name
Tribute - it’s reminiscent of a song I heard in the past by the same name - it’s not the greatest Jeep in the world, it’s just a tribute.

I also thought about the name Bruno. But I don’t want to talk about that..

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 4xe JLU
Pink Mermaid Princess 4XE...MerPinXEss, tag PINX, sea turtle
Previously: Charger R/T pretty Beast and Charger ScatPack Queen BEEst
Jeep Wrangler JL Did you name (brand, custom plate,...) your jeep before or after it arrived? 1652452374951