Did Y’all Know About This?

danm

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door Sting Gray
Did you know there's a secret storage area behind your HVAC controls on the dash too? Just pull off the panel and there's enough space behind it for a hundred dollar bill.

There's a ton of secret storage space behind the fender liners too, enough to fit two $100 bills and a sack of gold coins on each side. Just pull the plastic retaining pins and reveal the space.
Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Did you know there's a secret storage area behind your HVAC controls on the dash too? Just pull off the panel and there's enough space behind it for a hundred dollar bill.

There's a ton of secret storage space behind the fender liners too, enough to fit two $100 bills and a sack of gold coins on each side. Just pull the plastic retaining pins and reveal the space.
Don't forget inside the cylinder bores. The valve clearance is just enough for two folded bills. My 2.0T only has four of these cubbies, but the 3.6L gets two additional. 392 has eight!

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Don't forget inside the cylinder bores. The valve clearance is just enough for two folded bills. My 2.0T only has four of these cubbies, but the 3.6L gets two additional. 392 has eight!
Oh so that's what "there's no replacement for displacement" has meant all these years!

Sponsored

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Do you really want to get into a discussion about consent, reasonable suspicion and probable cause? Let's keep this forum light-hearted, please.
Yeah ....let's talk about big tires ....that never gets brought up........😪

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Hey, @Gladius Nova , don't let us curmudgeons scare you off. That actually is a neat little hiding hole you've shared.

I did discover it early on, but never quite figured out what to do with it. Maybe I'll fill it full of Band-Aids that will definitely eventually be used whilst messing with the jeep.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
What an utter disappointment when I pulled that trim piece off.

As for the fourth amendment stuff? Be careful where you get your advice. This place certainly isn’t where you should be getting it. If there is detectable or visible probable cause then you have left yourself wide open. Just saying. Look up terms such as reasonable suspicion and probable cause.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Does he have a search warrant? Why would a cop be looking in there? Why would anyone let him? Write your ticket and move along.
Your are right, he needs PC (probable cause) like the smell of pot or Roches on the floor!

Sponsored

thez06

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What an utter disappointment when I pulled that trim piece off.

As for the fourth amendment stuff? Be careful where you get your advice. This place certainly isn’t where you should be getting it. If there is detectable or visible probable cause then you have left yourself wide open. Just saying. Look up terms such as reasonable suspicion and probable cause.
Right. For that kind of quality advice, you should use FaceBook. :CWL:

BTW, thanks for sharing. I didn’t know it was there.

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
So glad Illinois is legal! That said I used to have a Dodge Journey. That had all these well at least I thought secret compartments. Passenger seat lifted forward and could hide stuff in there. Under the floor mats in back there was compartments as well.

DTOM76

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I love that everyone assumes they would put their drugs in that spot...Love the Jeep community. I keep my cocaine in the spare tire.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I love that everyone assumes they would put their drugs in that spot...Love the Jeep community. I keep my cocaine in the spare tire.
Well, gee wiz, thanks for also publicizing that one! I really liked keeping the blow close to the hooker hog tied in the back.

DTOM76

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Well, gee wiz, thanks for also publicizing that one! I really liked keeping the blow close to the hooker hog tied in the back.
Sorry dude I wasn't thinking, my other place is to let the prostitute hold it.
Sponsored