Sponsored

Did Jeep release the new color banks yet?

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
My dealer is a little behind. Said they will get color allocations tomorrow and will share with me.

Sponsored

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered this High Velocity Yellow, now waiting until June for it to arrive
Which trim did you order? Was June delivery firm or an estimate from your dealer? I was quoted 12 weeks for a Rubi 4XE when I inquired in late Dec.

schizolingvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender 2022 MY
Which trim did you order? Was June delivery firm or an estimate from your dealer? I was quoted 12 weeks for a Rubi 4XE when I inquired in late Dec.
We only have 2.0L petrol here for some reason, but I ordered a Ruby with everything but the SKY roof, for some reason FCA doesn't ship those here.

For now they are certain that the car will go in production between 7-10 April, after that it's production and transport to Moscow, which is about 2 months.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If I could've picked Gobi for my 21 order I would of been all over that.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I could've picked Gobi for my 21 order I would of been all over that.
You may get your chance later this year when FCA re-release that color. Given the current used car market, you could break-even or even make some money off the trade.

Sponsored

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they found the closest color from Ford over at Gladiator Forum
No new color allocations from Jeep this month. If they were to offer High Velocity, Feb would be the earliest that we could place orders in the US.

It's perplexing to me that Jeep opened ordering to Russia and not to North America, their biggest market. If they planning to build your order in April, I would think they would allow others to order and produce as many of the same color as possible during that production window.

Did your dealer provide you a VIN?

schizolingvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender 2022 MY
No new color allocations from Jeep this month. If they were to offer High Velocity, Feb would be the earliest that we could place orders in the US.

It's perplexing to me that Jeep opened ordering to Russia and not to North America, their biggest market. If they planning to build your order in April, I would think they would allow others to order and produce as many of the same color as possible during that production window.

Did your dealer provide you a VIN?
Not yet, it's planned production is in April. FCA allocates about 10 cars per month to Russia so there's a queue. So it may not be available until April.

I just fiddled with the US configurator and the comparable Jeep Wrangler costs about 59000 USD

Last edited:

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet, it's planned production is in April. FCA allocates about 10 cars per month to Russia so there's a queue. So it may not be available until April.
Do you mind if I ask how much your dealer is charging for a new Jeep?

schizolingvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender 2022 MY
Do you mind if I ask how much your dealer is charging for a new Jeep?
93000 USD for a fully kitted Ruby with a 2.0L Petrol (keep in mind taxes are already included in the price in Russia). Costs about 58000 USD pre-tax for you per the configurator. Keep in mind the sales tax is 20% in Russia
Sponsored

Last edited: