• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Did I get ripped off? Help with 2021 rubicon unlimited take off suspension part numbers?

Schrute_Farms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2D
Just purchased 2021 JLUR take off's for my JL sport from my local 4x4 shop and was told to expect 1-2 inches of lift. These are the part numbers they sent me home with.

Springs are 659AD/658AD & 587AA/588AA with 68509431AB/68509434AA for the shocks.

Will this net any lift on my JL Sport w/tow? It currently has stock 109/110 & 228/229 springs installed.
Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Measure before and after install. Post the results!

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
my stock 2dr springs were same as yours, the Rubicon takeoffs I installed were 60/61 fronts and 90/91 rears and that gave me right at 2" of lift. Also remember that the higher numbered springs go on the passenger side. If you dont get quite the lift you want there is a 1/2" spring spacer you could add for a little more and still have the upgraded Rubi suspension

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
My JLU Sport had those same spring numbers from the factory. If they came off a JLU Rubicon, it was a light configuration. If you got ripped off depends on how much you paid I suppose.

I can't really comment on if you'll get any lift on a 2 door. I would expect some, no idea how much.

Sponsored

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I don't know what determines the spring numbers exactly but I have a set in my garage that came off a 4 door rubicon that matches those numbers. Soft top. 4cyl engine. It's just a light configuration. The shocks are a little stiffer so you might still end up getting a lift

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
A few forum members have posted similar spring numbers from what is supposed to be a Rubicon takeoff suspension. It seems the factory may be shipping some of the newer Rubicons with lower spring numbers to improve caster etc without having to go with longer LCAs.
Sponsored