Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah?

Well I got Punk'n Orange because I live in Denver Bronco territory. :punch:

274904.jpg
I should have clarified that I only meant the bad knee. I don't give a krap about the patriots!

Sponsored

RubiXplr

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I did the same on my JLUR and I run some really tight trails in the mountains here. You'll never notice the difference. Go outside and try it sometime. These JLs already turn so much tighter than the JK. Here's a couple of my 4 door.

no spacers 2.jpeg

no spacers.jpeg

Look at how little i needed to adjust it.

stops.jpeg

This is all an assumption that you have a Rubicon.
Yes, mine is a Rubicon as well. It looks like you’re running your stock shocks on the JLU. I seem to recall that the lift kit from Jeep comes with Fox shocks. Spacer and shock extension? If so, what do you think of the difference between the two suspension setups?

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Yes, mine is a Rubicon as well. It looks like you’re running your stock shocks on the JLU. I seem to recall that the lift kit from Jeep comes with Fox shocks. Spacer and shock extension? If so, what do you think of the difference between the two suspension setups?
That was when I had my JLUR. The first lift I had was the RC 2.5 lift with shock extensions. The Mopar kit with the Fox shocks rides very good. The spacer lift rode like it did stock. Only difference would be the much better control the Fox shocks have over stock. Other than that, I got more lift out of my spacer kit than my Mopar kit.

Sponsored

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
One of the most annoying things about owning a 2-door, is that when companies refer to the "Jeep JL" or "Jeep Wrangler" when what they actually mean is JL/Wrangler Unlimited. You always have to clarify if they actually meant JL, or if they were just lazy and left off the U.

Like from here.
  1. "Jeep JK / JL / Gladiator Armor Lite Rocksliders, Coming Soon!!!!!" "This summer!"
  2. "2 dr. ?"
  3. "We do have plans to come out with the 2 door version, but likely later in the year."

Last edited:

Riversslivers

First Name
Rivers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr rubicon, Pontiac firebird
Occupation
Lineman/handyman
:headbang:
I got a smokin deal on my ‘19 2 dr Sport 3.6L manual, no options, soft top.
Nobody else wanted him, but it‘s the perfect Jeep for me!
I paid less than $30k CAD all in, the dealer was desperate to sell before winter. It was literally the exact Jeep I would’ve ordered, and I bought it completely on a whim.

F1BA9E0B-77D0-4FAC-9363-7EB20C92AF86.jpeg
That’s a wicked price. I got a JLR because I said exactly “if I have to spend any over 30k I’m gonna get EXACTLY what I want” in hindsight I should’ve got the soft top :headbang:. As a fellow Canuck how do you like the soft top in the snow? Where are you from? I’m from Fredericton.
Sponsored