First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
2dr JLR Soft Top, 3.6 with automatic here. Haven't seen many others in my area, with the one seen most often belonging to my sister, who liked mine so much she bought her own.
Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Have only seen one other 2 door Rubicon around here, only 2 other 2 doors period beyond that.

3D60F724-E626-4E67-94C2-51EDCDCD65E2.jpeg

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
I'm in love. Man that's gorgeous.

We've got 2-door Rubi's coming out our ears down here in Northern Illinois. I guess some models are more popular than others depending on where you live.

My wife and I saw a pristine 2012 2-Door Sahara the other night at a local dealer, leather interior, beautiful deep maroon metallic with matching fenders and top. And it was a Manual Transmission. We were shocked. Thought about putting an offer on it, but it was sold by the next morning.

Best,
-Tim

PS: Quick question, what is that vent on the passenger side of your hood? I've seen that on a couple of Rubicons now. Is that factory or aftermarket, and what is the function? Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in love. Man that's gorgeous.

We've got 2-door Rubi's coming out our ears down here in Northern Illinois. I guess some models are more popular than others depending on where you live.

My wife and I saw a pristine 2012 2-Door Sahara the other night at a local dealer, leather interior, beautiful deep maroon metallic with matching fenders and top. And it was a Manual Transmission. We were shocked. Thought about putting an offer on it, but it was sold by the next morning.

Best,
-Tim

PS: Quick question, what is that vent on the passenger side of your hood? I've seen that on a couple of Rubicons now. Is that factory or aftermarket, and what is the function? Thanks.
Thanks, I lover it :).
The vent is for the Mopar cold air intake. I think you can now order from the factory.
Shame you missed out on the Sahara, hopefully another comes along for you.

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
I have a JLR on order with an expected delivery of mid April. Until then I have to be satisfied with the rendering from the Jeep configuration pages.

Later,
Johnny

Jeep.jpg
Mine is close to this except I got the sting-grey (This is the silver, right?).

JLR, MT, Steel Bumpers, LED, Tow, Tan Top. It's going to be different before I even start to modify it. Got a month or so to wait out the manual transmission parts problems.

Had a dealer say "I'll find it" when I told him what I wanted to order. He didn't, of course. He also said he's beat anyone's price. He didn't do that either :)

Last edited:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Mine is close to this except I got the sting-grey (This is the silver, right?).
Yep Webber, it's in Billet Silver. I really debated between the silver and the grey and it mainly came down to a coin toss. I also ordered with the tan seats. I'm hoping that the seats won't clash with the rest of the interior being black. At least the dash will be Grey instead of red.

Later,
Johnny

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
2dr JLR Soft Top, 3.6 with automatic here. Haven't seen many others in my area, with the one seen most often belonging to my sister, who liked mine so much she bought her own.
Here is mine Latest in long line of 2dr Jeeps New 75 CJ5, New 77 CJ7, New 79 CJ5 Now New 2018 delivered 7/04/2018 JLR

AB5B2D3F-CEA1-4057-9D62-A726E608E39A.jpeg

60C4BB8E-8C0A-4070-A34C-F71DF0E70AB8.jpeg

1B426FC0-CE61-468F-9DA5-93572B573FF2.jpeg

Sponsored

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Hey you guys are lucky,

Down here in OZ you can not buy a manual or a 2 door Rubi (or any basic Sport) models. I Ordered my Hellayella 2 door Sports S back in Feb and got it in June. And yes of course I am loving it!

elduderino83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0l
Drove 500 miles to find mine. None of the dealerships around here had new 2 doors. Got a great deal on an 18 this past summer as they needed room for 19s. Had everything I wanted but the steal bumpers and tan interior. I think I like my new bumper better anyway

97BC1A12-F79F-44FC-B5EE-666879E4EA2D.jpeg

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
If you were visiting in December, it may have been me/my Jeep that you saw (got it on December 4th). I live about 15 minutes from Vaughn Mills Mall and did some Christmas shopping there.
Very possible it might have been you. I was indeed there during that timeframe doing some Christmas shopping myself. Nice looking!