Did anyone received their soft top yet?

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I ordered the dual top and my JLUR was delivered without the soft top. It’s still in backorder and I was issued a We owe You. I wanted to know how long is the turnaround for the soft top shipment
Sponsored

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
I ordered the dual top and my JLUR was delivered without the soft top. It’s still in backorder and I was issued a We owe You. I wanted to know how long is the turnaround for the soft top shipment
I still am waiting for mine. I picked up the Jeep on 3/22. Just checked and the dealer said it’s still backordered. Any update on yours?

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I still am waiting for mine. I picked up the Jeep on 3/22. Just checked and the dealer said it’s still backordered. Any update on yours?
Picked up my JLUR on 3/25 and as of 4/18 still waiting for my soft top. Dealer said it’s 6-8 weeks for delivery.

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
I picked up my Jeep on 3/3 and I have not received mine yet. The dealer said he thought it would be soon, but nothing to actually back that up.

Boogati

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (eventually)
Still waiting on mine from Dave Dennis out of Dayton. Tried contacting through email and telephone but I don’t even get a follow up. Kinda frustrated, but still trying to be patient. Really don’t want to be that guy.

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Scottroxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
Occupation
Poet
Vehicle Showcase
is this just the premium soft top or both?

The Pooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi, I ordered on soft top on April 11th from Quadratec. I just got off the phone with them and MOPAR pushed their dates back all the way to June 15th! (originally suppose to receive the first weeks in May)

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
So did any of you who were missing soft tops get anything else besides an "we owe you"? My new JLUR is missing the soft top too and my worry is there is nothing to hold the dealer accountable for delivering it in a timely manner. My Jeep day for 2 months in storage waiting for the damn thing and then was delivered without it even though new Jeep orders are being fullfilled with their soft tops. What's to stop the dealer from yanking you around for 6 months? I am hoping my dealer will sign something saying if it isn't delivered by July 1st they will reimburse me the cost of buying it separately.

Sponsored

OP
OP

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
i Have been waiting since 3/23 when I took delivery of my JLUR. My dealer was told by his rep that delivery is 6-8 weeks. Crossing my fingers that it would arrive soon since the weather here in NY is already summerlike

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Well it's has been about 5 weeks, so you should be 1-3 weeks away. But I guess my worry is what happens if 3 weeks pass and there is still no closer to getting your top.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Picked my JLUR on 4/20 and it had both tops. Haven't taken the soft top out of the box yet tho.
Sponsored