Sponsored

Did anyone find good seat covers for the JLUR leather seats?

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Check out wet okole....they have awesome covers for the wrangler...

https://www.wetokole.com
This^ I'm having mine done but I need to take it in to their shop so they can scan the backseat for the center console. That will be on the 31st. I had Cover King Neosupreme covers on my Liberty and they looked great for 7 years, grandkids and all... Went Wet Okloe this time because the cost was going to be the same.
Sponsored

Denver Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler sahara
@Lar
So I couldn't wait for the weekend. Put the new Bartact seat covers on the front seats . I have the blk leather interior so it has red stitching through out the interior. I ordered the optional red stitching in my blk seat covers. All i can say is they are wonderful. You really get what you pay for as i have used others cheaper ones in the past on other Jeeps. But this Jeep is a step above any one i have owned so I went a little over board . But so worth it for me. Covers look great ,cover well have several zippered pockets along with the bags. The rear seat covers are not out yet but I can tell you these match perfectly with the rest of the interior. Most people won't even realize I have after market seat covers on the car.

Having a hard time attaching pics but will try and figure out how later ...
what was the extra cost for the optional red stitching?

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
Who released it?
Sorry, I was assuming you were waiting on the Bartact rear seat covers, which release not too long ago.

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
Thought I did? May have added them to another Post . I'll try again.
20180524_165418 (1).jpg
20180524_165418 (1).jpg 20180524_165408 (1).jpg

Don't have the rear seat covers yet. Got get some protection from the grandchildren.
I like the red stitching - nice touch!

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
I got my Bartact Seat Covers installed a few days ago! Navy blue with Typhon. I really like the logo in WHITE!

20180816_064056.jpg

20180816_063923.jpg

20180816_064101.jpg

20180815_182310.jpg

20180815_182157.jpg

Sponsored

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
I just got off the phone with Bartact. They said about 2 more weeks until they have a prototype for the 4 door JL. Then about another 2 weeks to build some inventory. So a minimum 4 weeks right now for the 4 door. Mainly because of the funky armrest/drink holder that the leather seats have.
Thanks for looking into this.

As an FYI, here are the links on the website to "pre-order" I guess :P
With armrest: https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...nly?rq=yr_2018~mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl-and-jlu
No armrest: https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...nly?rq=yr_2018~mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl-and-jlu

Steamer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Found out last week when I called Bartact to ask some questions that I live minutes away from their shop, so I had to swing by. What a great group of guys! Mitch met me at the shop and let me look at multiple seats in my white Rubicon. He was patient, informative, and just a cool dude. He actually aoffered to let me, “ Put them on and drive around in them a few days before you decide”. Ultimately I chose the black seats with red stitching. They look so close to the black leather it’s crazy.

I’ve owned three sets of Wet Okole covers over the past 11 years, and these Bartac covers are simply superior, and I really liked my Wet Okole.

I ordered the rear seat cover too. I’m telling you guys, these are of the highest quality and durability.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Shot in the dark here- Has anyone found anything similar to the old Bestop Seat Savers? I have leather in my Jeep and I love it for day to day driving and stuff, and want to use it; but I wouldn't mind having something semi-fitted and machine washable that I can put on my seats to keep them clean and somewhat protected from dirt/ grime/ grease/ other nastiness from trail duty and garage days, and wet towels/ sand when we go on vacation to the beach. I had the vinyl Bestop seat covers in my TJ and they did great but I'm looking for something I can take on and off easily, and still use the leather for everyday stuff

Yes, I realize old towels or blankets would work.
Yes, I realize it's a Jeep. I'd also like to reiterate (from some of my other posts) this is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned and I'd like to keep it that way. My last two TJ's were older with some miles on them, so I was Ok with them getting used and abused.

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Shot in the dark here- Has anyone found anything similar to the old Bestop Seat Savers? I have leather in my Jeep and I love it for day to day driving and stuff, and want to use it; but I wouldn't mind having something semi-fitted and machine washable that I can put on my seats to keep them clean and somewhat protected from dirt/ grime/ grease/ other nastiness from trail duty and garage days, and wet towels/ sand when we go on vacation to the beach. I had the vinyl Bestop seat covers in my TJ and they did great but I'm looking for something I can take on and off easily, and still use the leather for everyday stuff

Yes, I realize old towels or blankets would work.
Yes, I realize it's a Jeep. I'd also like to reiterate (from some of my other posts) this is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned and I'd like to keep it that way. My last two TJ's were older with some miles on them, so I was Ok with them getting used and abused.
This is what I’m looking for. Something to put on when needed other than towels.

Sponsored

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
Just ordered a set from Bartact. Always wanted them in my other jeeps, but never bothered. The jeep I bought has leather, but it wasn't something I wanted. Got too good of a deal to pass on it, so I went with the Bartact covers this time.
Sponsored